~|1|~

Rins pov

"Get up!!!!" I fell off my bed at the sudden awakening and the fact Yukio PULLED my tail!! He will pay. "really?" I grunted back at him. He smiled pleased with himself. I grunted and walked into the bathroom to get a shower.

Once I was finished and dressed I walked downstairs and began making breakfast. "if you don't get at least a B on your next test I'm getting you a tutor" I scoffed but carried on eating. "You are failing! Do you want to live because your life has a before end date at the minute!!" he was screaming again. Ever since I was fighting Animon he has been shouting at me. I hate it. He hates me. "don't you think I know that!" I slam my fist on the table and burn the chair he was sat on. He looked blankly into my eyes. "but of course you also know that was your idea and your fault if I die!" I walked into the kitchen and finished my food in there. "what am I doing here. Shieme is scared of me, so is Miwa. Shima ignores me same with Izimo. And bon... Oh how I wish that he would just get to know the real me" at this point my eyes were leaking again. I sighed and set off to school. I know I can erase memory's. I have done it before. But I can't bring my self to wipe theirs they mean the world to me. And bon. Trust me nobody will hurt him.

Bons POV

I know I'm suppose to hate him but I can't. However nobody can know. As I head to PE I see him. "Demon why are you here!?" I shout making sure my secret stays safe. "making sure I am able to live" he mutters back to me. I get dressed as I watch him change too. I know that's creepy but his tail intrigues me. It seems to be connected to his mood some how. I mean when he's happy it shows and is waving like a dogs. And when he's upset it kinda droops by his side. It was surprising how recently it's mainly been drooping at his side. My mission is to get an answer out of him either forcefully of willingly.

Once we had finally arrived at PE I was doing everything in my power to frustrate Rin but I was failing. We ran and ran and everyone way tired. Except Rin. He was pumped. "come on sir give us something actually challenging" he shouted mockingly. At that command a demon was brought in. Ring ring riiiiinnnnnggggg ~~ sirs phone started to go off again. Yes again. "yes. But I'm teaching. I'll be right there kitten!" he screamed in the phone before shouting not to go into the ditch we call the pit.

I was feeling confident and in need of entertainment. "so Rin" he said nothing. "You really wanna kill Satan? " he nodded "then go touch that demon and make it back here un harmed. "No" "what!?" "I said no I shouldn't have to prove myself to you anymore I'm sick of being the good guy dressed up as the bad guy!" he yelled at me. I turned round. "then I will" I ran down to the pit. I was meters way from the demon when I shouted up to the others "see some are harmless useless under the control of the Blue flames" I threw a mocking smile when Rin was no longer with the others. I turned round. The demon had bit his head. "I command you to release me you foul pesent!" he was talking like a true Prince. But the demon came through and released him. Rin burnt him alive with his flames pointing his fingers like a gun. "what h-h-happened?" "I saved you. Because you don't understand what this demon is!" I was taken back.