~|8|~

When I woke up Rin was gone. But Yukio was still on the roof. As I ran round the dorms I couldn't find him. I was so worried I was calling everyone in my contacts. Shima was the last one I called and with in minutes he was with me searching for Rin. He was flying around the campus while I checked the side of the dorm nobody seemed to enter. I walk making sure not to make a noise. When I hear crying. I speed up. Faster and faster until I reach the door the weeping was coming from. I knock. The weeping stopped. Who ever is in the room locked the door. "Rin is that you?" "go away" I could tell it was Rin by the way he acted so strong. "come on out please. I want to see you, I need to see you." he moved in side the room I could tell that he was sitting face towards the door. "please don't do this Ryuji I can't do this. I don't want to be here I want this all to end.!" I have tears crawling down my face by now. "Rin end it and you'll be back with with your dad. With Satan. Do you really want to be the next Satan?" he is trying not to cry I can hear him sniffling."I DON'T WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE PEOPLE DON'T WANT ME I AM READY TO DESCEND TO HELL IF THAT'S WHERE I FIT IT BON! WHY SHOULD I STAY HERE WHERE EVERYONE I LOVE HATES ME! I have everything in here ready and I'm nearly done. The bath is nearly full now so we are all good." I quickly dial Izimo. I know she doesn't normally care. But I have to try! When she answers all I do is tell her to come to me. I end the call and send her my location. I get up and prepare myself for the pain I'm about bring on myself. I ran at the door but it doesn't crack so I keep trying until. It falls through and I look up. The sight I see nearly killed me. He was laying in the bath water stained with his blood. I scream and run to him. I grab him and pull him out of the bath. Luckily his heart is still going. I dry him so hi cuts can heal. Which they do pretty fast. His eyes start to flutter open and he sits up fast. I'm surprise he didn't lose his breath. He jumps up and screams. "calm down." I say quietly. He doesn't listen. So I repeated it but louder. Izimo broke through the tension and grabbed Rin. "calm down. Shh your ok. I'm here and the big,  scary Bon can't hurt to you anymore." as she spoke he calmed down and hugged her.

There was an awkward silence for about 20 before Rin fell asleep and I carried him back to bed. Me and Izimo walked out to the hall way when she punched my arm. "what did you do to him Bon?! Why was he in a blood bath!!???!!" I don't know what to say. "he said he didn't want to be here he said 'I DON'T WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE PEOPLE DON'T WANT ME I AM READY TO DESCEND TO HELL IF THAT'S WHERE I FIT IT BON! WHY SHOULD I STAY HERE WHERE EVERYONE I LOVE HATES ME! I have everything in here ready and I'm nearly done. The bath is nearly full now so we are all good.' he was trying to end everything." I wanted to cry just not in front of her. I walked off to the kitchen. When I got there I grabbed a knife and threw it at a board. I was scared I could have easily lost Rin today. But luckily my strength was enough to save him.