~|14|~

I stopped and smirked at him. He looked absolutely terrified and I mouthed "outside 20 minutes"

I waited... And waited.... And waited. I hate waiting. With a burning passion. I couldn't concentrate as I stare at the blueberry locks that curled around his ear. How he would tuck it back where it belonged as it would tease him about where it would stand. I giggled. As I giggled shima snorted. "omg babe what the hell did you do that for" Miwa tugged at his shoulder. Everyone burst into laughter. Still 10 minutes till I can ask that fit little snack on a date. Yukio was going on about the types of demons: candy, blood, water, fire, Earth blah blah. But Rin hid as soon as the candy demon was mentioned. Everyone had answered what the other demons were but we got stuck on the candy demon. "Rin can you tell us what a candy demon is?" Yukio asked although it sounded more like a demand. That bastard. But non the less Rin stood up. "a candy demon eats food containing sugar to put him or her off the sent of blood. But it can also be quite dangerous if they do not have their sugar. Aggressive as dogs, as dirty as a cheetah they will not play fair. If you don't give them their daily dose they are no longer humane. " he sat back down and started eating a galaxy chocolate bar. I smirked. He's a fucking candy demon. Ha why the fuck didn't he tell us. Baka. Seriously that gives me an idea.

The bell finally goes and I sprint outside. Rin hot on my tail. "You wanted to talk to me?" I nodded catching my breath. I hate being a human sometimes. When I turned back to reality I saw his hand waving across my face. I smiled. "go on a date with me?" he nodded kissed my cheek and ran away. I held me hand to my cheek and smiled even brighter. I got out my phone and sent him all the details. Then I walked back to the dorm ready to prepare.

Sorry it took so long please vote and follow me 😜