~|9|~

Bons pov

I woke up after a long night sleep. Had everything been just a dream. Did I really just dream about loving that bastard. Nope. That didn't just happen.I shook it off and walked down stairs. "hey Bon you said Rins name quite a lot what happened in your dream?" Shima came out of nowhere. I looked around to see if Miwa was around. "he went to a study group at about 4 this morning." he obviously didn't like the fact i said Rins name. "omg that dream is so confusing. I don't understand if it supposed to say I like him or I should hate him more" I fumed not even telling the dream yet. "what happened?" Shima said with patience. "well it was a fight me and Rin had and I was pissed, then I admitted to having feelings for Rin and you said you liked Yukio. But then I kissed Rin and it's almost like it was real and enjoyed it in the dream." I fell back and laid on the sofa. "well depends honestly I think you like him. But I can't tell you what to feel" he had given a decent teaching but the words I said next complicated things. " also you were a demon too" his face fell and scrunched up hard. He ran and ran. I ran after him but I couldn't do much. He ran fast and normally I would have caught him but he obviously didn't want to be caught. I followed him all the way to the Okumara dorm. "what the hell?" I said slowing down and coming to a halt. I walked is as slow as I could. "YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM!!" it was like I was reliving that abnormal dream.

I walked out in a fit of confusion and walked to school. I spoke to myself subconsciously the whole way. I was unaware of the people staring and awkward glances I was receiving. They are very lucky I didn't see because I would have broke their jaws and punched them till they bled.