~|5|~

Shimas pov

Everyone's been talking and nobody's been doing anything fun... well except the two girls in corner that have been having a make out session and nobody has been able to split them up."ok someone needs to split that up its terrifying and I mean actually terrifying" Bon yelled trying to give a hint to the girls. They both looked up with pink and red lipstick smothered round their mouths. I heard laughs from around the room. Bit they didn't bother with it they just carried on as they were.

Bons pov

"Ok I'm going up stairs" Rin was obviously sick of this too as he stomped up the stairs like a child who isn't getting attention. I decided to let him be for 10 minutes before going to see him. I was scared. When he told us he had depression I nearly broke down too. I always thought that I had a rough life but he is a break down saying his brothers name. His twin brother!!! I find it pathetic his own brother would hurt him, how he can treat him like that. Also how when he hurts him it doesn't heal as fast.

I got sick of waiting and walked up stairs. I knew he wouldn't be in his dorm so I walked past it to the next set of stairs to the roof. I walked up behind him but didn't get any closer they 6 meters behind. I walked so slow that he didn't notice me. He had  gutair and was singing. His voice was beautiful. I sat still quiet as not to let him notice me. I couldn't let him stop because of me.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

He stopped and sniffed. He puts down his gutair. I think something's wrong so I get up and slowly walk towards him. "Why won't you just love me Suguro. I hate this." Without hesitation I grab his waist and pulled him close to my chest. "Listen when the time is right you will know and so will I. With that I promise that when I have the courage and when I know I'm ready and when you are too then we can much more then maybe we can be what we both want." He turned to face me but no tears fell. "Promise ... Promise me and I'll believe you" he said voice steady and body no longer shaking. "I promise you little brat." I laughed. "You know I was about to have a mental break down. But your voice is normally the one who caused it so now that you fixed it ... I don't know" he mumbled just loud enough for me to hear him. I couldn't bear it anymore so I kissed his forehead before Shima rudely inturupted us. "Ok hunnys we are gonna play truth or dare so get your backsides down stairs and your both saying dare or you might just regret it." We got up and slowly walked down the stairs. Everyone was in a circle and there were two seats one on one side of the left one on the right. Rin frowned but waddled over to the right next to Shima. I slumped next to Miwa frustrated that I could have just spilled my guts to Rin. "Ok ........ Shieme truth or dare.?" "Truth" "Ok so  has Izimo asked you something we should know about?" "If your talking about my girl.. friend.....noo-o-o-o" "SHIEME SHHHHH" everyone burst out laughing. "Ok my next victim. Miwa" "dare?" "I dare you to get Yukio to confess his crush to you." He called Yukio straight away ... "hey Miwa what you need" "who are you crushing on then" "Miwa....." "fine Miwa Shima ok tell anyone and I'll kill you." "Sensei your on speaker" he burst out in laughter and Shimas face lit up. "oh you are going to die Miwa!!" Now everyone was laughing. But Yukio had ended the call. "Rin my next victim" "dare" he said in a lazy tone. "I dare you to give Mr.Suguro a lap dance"