•SYLM 8•

Sana's POV

I spit out the coffee I was drinking after hearing what Jihyo said.

"I'M A WHAT!?" I asked Jihyo. I probably hurt her ears, my voice is so high pitched.

"Jeez, calm down my ears hurt" she said while covering her ears. "I said you're a Japanese Royalty, you are a Minatozaki, doesn't that name seem familiar to you?" she explained and asked.

"Minatozaki...that's the surname of a Royal Family in our time, so now I'm the next generation of Minatozaki's?" I asked Jihyo.

"Yep!" "Didn't expect that did you?" she asked.

"A bit surprising really" I confessed. "Don't worry you'll get used to it"

"By the way your here in Korea with your Mom, and me of course, you're here to study in college" Jihyo explained more.

"I thought I escaped school already" I pouted. "You and me both, been a long time since I was in school" Jihyo pouted as well.

"Oh yeah...I have question" "Shoot" Jihyo stated.

"Why didn't you just live another life like what I do now? Why did they make you an angel?" I asked her.

"Well, they said that I have done far too many good deeds in my life, and that I have enough strength to become an angel" "I mean I enjoy my job and all but I really missed living a life" she smiled.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I fished my phone from my pocket.

2 New texts from MINA

10 New texts from MOMO

"What do my best friends want right now...wait I just called them my best friends who are they??" I really need to get used to this new life of mine

"As you said yourself they're your best friends so..." Jihyo explained.

I gasped after realizing something. "Momo and Mina...you mean my best friends in my past life?" I asked surprised.

"Yep, glad your not one of those people who easily forget their past life" Jihyo cheered.

I looked at my phone and replied to all of them. "We need to go now, they're waiting at the cafe down the street" I said to Jihyo as she nodded.

"Mom we'll go to the cafe nearby! I'll be back before 5" I told my mom.

"Okay Zaki!" she screamed from the kitchen.

We left the house, I'm excited to see my best friends again. I smiled to myself.