•SYLM 11•

It's now the opening of classes, and it's fun being with Momo and Mina.

I figured I should start finding Tzuyu here in our school even though there's one in a million chance that she'd be here.

We are currently in the auditorium where we'll have our opening. I search for Tzuyu in the crowd, this is tough because she might not look the same as before anymore so I don't know how she looks like.

"Who are you looking for Zaki??" Mina asked me.

"Oh, someone I know" I answered her. "Oh I see, is it a crush?" Mina teased.

I blushed furiously, of course it's a crush more than a crush actually. I'm looking for the person that I love.

"Oh no it's not—" "Hmm then is it the person you love?" she asked as if she read my mind.

"You got it" I winked at her. She laughed.

"Aigoo did our Zaki fall in love during summer break?" Momo asked.

"Probably" I smiled at them. I really hope I'll see the love of my life here.

"Welcome Students!" we settled down as we heard the principal speak.

After a long speech from the principal she introduced us to the student council.

"Park Jihyo as President" wtf did I hear that right, is Jihyo here? We all clapped and Mina and Momo were cheering for her. I''m confused...

"Im Nayeon as Vice President" oh nice one Nayeonie. The three of us cheered for her. I got my water bottle and drank...bad idea.

"Chou Tzuyu as Secretary"

Chou Tzuyu....

Chou....

Tzuyu.....

I spit out the water in my mouth. Momo and Mina saw it. I feel bad for the person in front of me, but is it her? is it really her? is it why Jihyo left just now???

While Momo and Mina are giving me tissues. The guy in front of me stood up. "What the fuck bitch!?" I look up to him...Oh fuck.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to spit the water—" "Of course you did you bitch. I know who you are, you're Minatozaki Sana campus playgirl thinking you're the best just because you're a royalty" he got the attention of the whole school including the people on stage.

I stood up "First of all don't call me a bitch, and second, who are you to judge me like that? were not close dude chill" I said back at him.

"Why you!" he was about to slap me but a hand stopped his hand from landing in my face. I look to whose hand was it, it's her...

"A real man never hurts a girl, perhaps you aren't one?" she told the man in front of me. Same old savage Tzuyu.

The guy was shocked and quickly retrected his hand and sat down. But I didn't notice that because I was staring at Tzuyu. Her new features suit her, cat like eyes and small nose.

"Are you alright?" she asked me. I nodded back. Oh god that low voice suits her.

She nodded back and went ahead, wait she doesn't remember me? I stared at her while she was walking.

"Okay the Opening is now done, you can all go to your schedules now" I heard Jihyo our president say.

I was still staring at Tzuyu when Momo asked.

"Is she the one you love?" "Y-yeah" I answered.

"Oooh nice one Zaki, the snobbish and strict Chou Tzuyu finally got your heart eh" Momo complemented.

"Let's go we still have class" Mina told us.

While walking to class I thought of something. Why doesn't she remember me? Does she still feel the same for me? I hope she remembers...