•SYLM 12•

[Lunch Time]

I don't like the attention I'm getting, whereever I would go students would look at me and girls and boys confess that they like me. I guess the playgirl and royalty thing that Jihyo said was true afterall.

I was heading to the cafeteria and saw Tzuyu. "Yah! Chou Tzuyu!" I called her. She didn't even bother looking at me and carried on walking. I chased her.

"Yah! I'm older than you" I said as I went in front of her.

"Miss Minatozaki last time I checked I'm 19 years old while you're 17" She said to me. Fuck I forgot this is a different life, now I'm embarassed.

"O-oh, don't mind what I said" "Don't you have something to say to me?" I asked her.

"I don't but do have something to do Miss Minatozaki, so if you'll excuse me" she told me, aish savage Tzuyu.

"C'mon Tzuyu-yah don't act like that" I said to her.

"Again Miss Minatozaki I'm older than you—" "You'll get used to that, but don't you know me???" I cut her off.

"Yes I do" I smiled "You're Minatozaki Sana, part of a royal family of Japan, a sophmore student here at our school" she added which made me frown.

"Come on Tzuyu-yah I know you remember me" "Just say you love me!" I screamed which made students look at us.

"I'm sorry Miss Minatozaki, but how can I say that when I just met you" she said seriously with no emotion.

So she really can't remember me?

Tears in my eyes start forming. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you" I said while turning my back on her. Not until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked to see that it was Tzuyu, her eyes looked at me softly. I blushed at how she was looking at me, my heart pounding louder like it could be heard by the whole school. It's been a long time since I felt this, but this time it felt real. It was like we were at our own world. Well that didn't last long actually...

"Do you have a problem with your brain? did you bump your head or something Miss Minatozaki? If so I can take you to the clinic"

I like how she asked me indirectly if I am a crazy person. "You really failed to make things romantic Tzuyu-yah" I said to her.

"I'm not trying to be romantic Miss Minatozaki, I'm trying to help you" she told me.

"Will you please stop the formality Tzuyu-yah" I told her getting annoyed with the "Miss Minatozaki".

"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable with it, that's just what I'm used to" she looks away.

"O-oh no i'm fine with it, it's just I'm not used to formalities" I smiled at her.

"Yah Chou Tzuyu hurry up we have a meeting" I saw Nayeon calling after Tzuyu with Jihyo i think, I don't know if that's her.

"Oh Sana, guess it worked out well" Jihyo winked at me while Nayeon laugh. It's her it's definitely Jihyo.

"I think you're right Jih" Nayeon agreed. What the heck does she know about my past? Does she remember me??? I was dumbfounded.

"Anyways gotta go!" Jihyo screamed while she pulled Tzuyu with her. I shook off my current thoughts.

What's important is that Tzuyu doesn't remember me...even about her wish to wanting me to love her back. I feel sad, so this is how a one sided love feels. I said to myself.

But if Nayeon remembers Jihyo after a long time of not meeting, which means there is a way of remembering your past life!

"I'll make you remember me Tzuyu-yah" I said as I head to the cafeteria.