•SYLM 9•

Sana's POV

"Hello Zaki!" Momo greeted me. I missed them so much.

"Hey Momoring! Hello Minari!" Mina just continued playing in her phone. Waw same old Mina.

"Jihyo! what brings you here?" Momo asked Jihyo.

"I'll be transferring to your college, so starting tomorrow were schoolmates" Jihyo told them.

"Oh I see you finally changed your mind from taking college abroad" Mina said while putting her phone down.

"Yeah...wanted to spend college with you guys" Jihyo smiled.

You know each other? I asked Jihyo inside my head.

No not really I was just added to the scene so I could fit in. There are only 2 people that I know in this world— While Jihyo was explaining in my head she was caught off guard with Momo.

"Aww Jihyo is so sweet!" Momo cooed and hugged Jihyo.

"Aish stop it Momo" Jihyo complained but Momo didn't let go. I laughed at them, it's nice to have friends again, I smiled to myself.

Jihyo ordered our drinks...

"So Zaki, any new girlfriend?" Momo asked.

I choked on my drink. Mina quickly lend me water.

"W-what?" I asked, confused.

Yeah sorry, your personality before you came was not good. But don't worry you can still make yourself a good person. Jihyo explained through my mind. Now I understand.

"N-no, don't have one" I told them.

"Woah! Minatozaki Sana doesn't have a new girlfriend already??" "That's new.." Momo and Mina said at the same time...

"Had a change of heart Zaki?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I looked to see who it is..."Nayeon unnie!" the four of us screamed. I immediately recognized her.

See, the people you have or will meet here in this life, you already met them in the past...you just can't remember the others that weren't that close to you. Jihyo explained again in my head. I took note of that.

"Hi gays! Missed me that much huh?"she said while smiling.

"Of course, been a long time since we went to Korea" I said to her. She smiled even more.

"Jihyo, how was the US?" she asked with a wink.

"Eh...it was okay" "How about you grandma, how is life here in Korea?" she teased Nayeon.

Eehh?! You know each other?!?! I asked Jihyo again in my mind.

We were best friends in my lifetime. I thought she already forgot about me since that was long ago, and you forget your old life if you have lived 5 lifetimes already, but I guess she worked it out. I wonder how...Jihyo rambled inside my head. Hmmm interesting...

"It was okay...and I am NOT a grandma!" " From this looks of mine who would think that I'm a grandma?" Nayeon said as she flipped her hair. Okay that was disgusting skdjsk.

"But you look like one..." Jihyo teased even more. And Nayeon pouts.

"Same old Nayeonie" Jihyo shook her head. "You got it Jih" Nayeon smiled.

The three of us laugh at their antics. I missed this.

We spent the whole day together, and I had fun with them. It's great to have my friends again.

+++———————————————————+++

A/N

I guess you can now see this story is nor angsty hehe. This will actually be a rom-com satzu fic uwu. I don't want my first story to be angst skjsk. Maybe in the future uwu, but that's all for now...

i'll be going now...bye~~