•SYLM 10•

After spending the day with the four friends of mine, I went home. Ate dinner with my mom, took a shower and went straight to my bed.

I hope I can find you sooner Tzuyu-yah. I'm sorry if I was hurting you in the past. But I promise this time you'll be happy together with me I smiled to myself.

I better sleep now, I still have school tomorrow. I never thought I'd go back to school again.

I drift off to dreamland.

THE NEXT DAY...

*Alarm is ringing*

"Arghhh" I groaned as I wake up. "What time is it?" I look at my clock.

"5:00 it's still early school's in seven. I'll sleep for a while..." I said closing my eyes.

"Minatozaki Sana you better wake up now!" I heard my mom say from downstairs.

Damn it, I thought she wouldn't know hmph.

I groggily stand up. I went to take a bath before eating.

[Time Skip]

I bid goodbye with my mom and went outside, when I looked behind me.

"Oh my fuck- why did you have to pop out of nohwere Jih?" I asked her.

"First of all, don't swear. And second, dob't worry about me popping out of nohwere you're almost late" Jihyo told me while going inside the car prepared for me.

"Do you know where she is? Tzuyu?" I asked her all of the sudden.

"I know, but I can't tell you yet where but once you find her, after that I'll get going" she told me.

"What? you're gonna leave already when I find her??" I asked again, I've grown fond of her and becoming my friend would be nice actually.

"Aww that's so sweet" she told me which made me confused.

"I can read your mind remember hehe" she said. Okay I forgot about that.

"And don't worry everything will be alright" she said to me as we exited the car.

"Well here's your school she said to me" she's smiling widely.

I smiled as well, I entered the gates. But when I looked beside me, Jihyo wasn't there. I looked back and saw her.

"Jihyo you're not coming??" I asked her.

"Nope, I'll actually be going right now" she smiled.

"What? No I haven't even seen Tzuyu yet" I said back to her.

"Oh you'll figure it out why I left this early" "But I know you'll find her on your own from now on" she cheerfully said.

"W-what Jihyo!" I called out for her when students blocked our view. When the students lessen she wasn't there anymore.

That big eyed girl, why did she leave that early??? Hmph I'll really miss that thomas even though we hanged out for only a day.

I met up with the Momo and Mina and went inside our school.