Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)

When Aiko came to, she couldn't see anything but black when she opened her eyes. She was very disoriented and had no idea what was happening. She started to shake and her eyes started to tear up. She was so confused.

Her hands weren't tied together, but thick bracelets were around each wrist. She felt weaker and she could barely stand up.

"H-hello?" She called into the dark room. "Is anybody there?"

It was silent after she spoke. Not even an echo.

But then, she heard footsteps coming towards her room/cell.

Then she heard a lock turn before a door opened about ten feet in front of her. Light flooded the room and made Aiko squint and shrink back into the wall.

The person who entered the room stood there for a moment before he walked closer to her. She heard him come closer and tried to blend into the wall.

He stopped right in front of her and did nothing for a few seconds. Aiko slowly looked up.

Her eyes saw sandaled feet that were partially covered by a long coat with clouds on it. She looked up farther and saw a face that was young and smooth with soft-looking red hair. He, as they were a man, had drooped eyes that were a chocolate brown.

His facial expression was blank as he looked down at her. Aiko whimpered as she tried to fold in on herself and shrink into the wall.

He just continued to stare blankly at her for a few more moments before speaking.

"Looks like the drug wore off. I should go inform-"

"Danna, un!"

The redhead was interrupted by a blonde man with long hair come barreling through the door. He had both hands braced awkwardly on the door frame and was panting.

"What do you want, Brat?"

He didn't speak as he panted some more. After a few more pants, he finally spoke, "Pein *pant* sama *pant* is on *pant* his *pant* way."

The redhead rolled his eyes at the blonde before turning back to Aiko. She was still leaning against the wall, staring at the blonde and redhead with tears in her eyes.

Her breathing was hiccuping and her hands wouldn't stop shaking. The tears were threatening to fall as she tried to cower further into the wall with her arms wrapped around her knees.

The blonde just stared at her in confusion, "What's wrong with her, un?"

The redhead once again rolled his eyes, "She scared, Brat. She was just grabbed off the street and woke up in a dark, unfamiliar place."

"Right," the blonde said as he walked into the room.

He walked to Aiko to try and take a closer look from her. As he got closer, Aiko could see that he had mouths on his hands. She started to cry harder as he got closer. He was only a few feet away from her when someone spoke up from the door.

"Deidara, Sasori," the voice was deep, rough, and caused the two men in the room to look in its direction.

In the doorway stood another man with short, spikey orange hair. His eyes were all purple with rings going in. He was wearing the same kind of cloak as the two others in the room. Besides his strange eyes, he had a great many piercings on his face.

Deidara and Sasori nodded to the man and left the room, seeming to know what he wanted.

Once they were gone, the man walked closer to Aiko.

More tears made their way down her face as he got closer and closer. Her body was shaking so much her teeth were almost chattering. she was almost folded in on herself by the time he stood in front of her.