|| I Care for myself ||

She looked around as nobody took a stand for her. Her so called forceful husband very bravely announced someone else as his wife who according to him was perfect since she had class, lineage and bloodline. 

After what he did with her on the 'grand oberoi wedding' she really didn't had much expectations from him. She had expected him to be heartless and shrewd with which all the hidden feeling she had for him were now subdued inside her broken heart. She hate him no hate is a small word she loathe him for breaking her down like this. Loathe him for breaking the strong 'Just Anika'.

The only reason she was here was Dadi. She never wanted to go against the old lady who had once loved her more than her own grandson. She expected her to take a stand for her. To correct her Billu. She expected Om and Rudra to take a stand for her at least Om who always stood for truth. Here everyone knew who deserved to stand beside Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi but no one spoke a word. All the love, admiration and truth were lost for the so called Oberoi Image which was already so tainted.

Walking outside escaping all the eyes she wiped the last drop of tear which escaped her eyes. The tear was not of helplessness or self pity. It was of the burning anger inside her that rolled down in form of the heating drop. She pulled the virtuous nuptial chain down her throat as she stepped forward the thresh-hold of Oberoi Mansion . It was choking her out. If the man whose name it belongs to can't respect it, why the hell should she look after the bond. She had enough of this man and this family. Now the fight is not to take revenge but to be able to look in her own eyes in front of the mirror. To be able to proudly say like before that she is Just Anika!!

No she is not leaving this man, not that easily. He need to learn not everything goes according to him especially things related to Anika. Now things were on her self respect. She would rather stay alone than in a relationship that ask the sacrifice of her identity. It's time to proof everyone that she care for herself. She care for Just Anika!!

~~~~~~~~~

It was yet another morning in Oberoi Mansion. While Dadi, Om and Rudra were certainly worried for Anika who was missing since last night rest were least bothered. Shivaay even though was worried didn't intend to show it. But the storm was all set to arrive.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi's most loyal worker who was preferably known as Khanna looked worried. "Sir the media is waiting outside." Shivaay gave a confused look why will media wait outside when they just had a brief discussion last night. 

Tej singh Oberoi turned on the huge LED Television in hall for the news and to say he was shocked with the headlines would be an understatement.

.......

The Business tycoon Shivaay Singh Oberoi who had always been in news for some or the other thing and recently because of the grand Oberoi wedding is once again into a big controversy. While last evening in a lavish reception he introduced his wife Mrs Tia Shivaay Singh Oberoi uff Ms Tia Kapoor we have recently got proof they both are not married.

As we have shown in the wedding photographs the bride was under veil and according to the marriage registrar department there is no marriage certificate of Ms Tia and Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi!! 

Also ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa had given some valid proof of the CCTV footage that clearly shows Ms Tia Kapoor had runaway with her husband on her wedding day! Yes you heard it right Ms Tia kapoor was already married. We have also got some wedding photographs and evidences from her first marriage from ACP Ranveer!!

........

Everyone looked toward Tia who had her eyes down and suddenly realization dawned Shivaay Singh Oberoi that his real wife was trying to safeguard him all this while.