||EXILE 2||

Exile is not for everyone. Someone has to stay behind, to receive the letters and greet family members when they come back.

Om was exactly doing that looking at the portrait of the three of them Shivaay Omkara and Rudra better known as shivomru. It has been five years he had last seen both of them. His brothers his lifelines.

He is not at all angry with Rudra for choosing Shivaay over him in fact he is proud of his little Ru. The only person he was annoyed with was he himself. He hated himself for not being when his brothers needed him the most. He was just upset with Shivaay for not connecting to him all these years. Shivaay did warned him that he had to take some decisions that will be hard but he never warned him about breaking Shivomru.

Shivaay have given him a responsibility to look after Oberoi Empire and Oberoi family in place of him but he couldn't because he was not great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He was a freaking artist not a businessman.

Sighing he looked back to see his support system their behind him. His wife Gauri. She had finally completed her basic education after being compelled by Om. Om couldn't thank God enough for giving wife like Gauri. She always stood by his side not demanding anything in return. All the while trying to gather the responsibilities left by Shivaay he had forgot the track of his own personal life with Gauri. Now he can really relate to when Shivaay told them why he and Annika couldn't move to the next level even after one year of their marriage. The respect for Shivaay in Om's eyes have increased ten folds.

"Bhai I have given medicines to choti ma and chote papa. The nurse have arrived to check on dadi and Bade papa." came the voice of Abhay. After Shivaay left Abhay was guilty of whatever he did. He accepted his mistake and asked apology to Om.  His vengeance has caused him loss of his wife Tanya once but he didn't want to repeat it. He was now with Om playing his part of Shatrugana!!

Om nodded, fate was so ill on him that he couldn't even blame his father for everything. Once the reason of Shivaay's act came in front of everyone the guilt and Regret of Tej ate up his health now leaving him a completely helpless man with his most of the time on wheel chair or bed needing a hand for even the smallest daily task.

Everything has fallen apart. The bitterness of the exile of their only son had left Pinki and Shakti emotionless and completely blank. While Shakti still tried to support Om in business Pinki spent her entire day talking animatedly to a picture of Shivaay complaining that in love of his wife he forgot his mother.

Dadi was now someone living just on her rocking chair looking at her husband's portrait. Her dream of keeping her grandsons together has shattered taking away her ability to sleep and dream anymore.

No matter how much Om hated to acknowledge he was amazed at his mom Jhanvi Singh Oberoi will power.  She was guilty of her act but she stood strong and supported the business saying it belongs to Shivaay and doesn't deserve an abrupt end.

If not for the constant efforts of Jhanvi, Shakti and Abhay, Om was sure Oberoi Industries would have been bankrupt in one year itself.  Although the condition was not profitable they were at a state of break even.

Om knew only two people could save Oberoi Industry, one was his elder brother Shivaay Singh Oberoi and other His father Tej Singh Oberoi. Both had business in their breath. They were soul and base of this Oberoi Empire respectively. Unfortunately none of them were available, One being Ram was completing his promise of Exile other being Dasrath was dying in the guilt of his deeds.

Swetlana although in prison, her curse haven't left Obeori Mansion. 

"Oberoi Khandan ki lanka tab jalegi jab in teeno me se koi ek vanwaas jayega."