|| EXILE ||

Request from Wittywixxy99 and nehaappaji!

Rest of the request will be fulfilled soon.

_________

Exile is strangely compelling to think about but terrible to experience. It is the unsaleable rift forced between a human being and a native place, between the self and its true home: its essential sadness can never be surmounted. And while it is true that literature and history contain heroic, romantic, glorious, even triumphant episodes in an exile's life, these are no more than efforts meant to overcome the crippling sorrow of estrangement!

It was hard, terribly hard to leave the house you have lived your whole life. Leave the family you love the most. Overall leave the brothers who meant more than life to you. Rudra's crying face, his image with revolver in his hand wasn't leaving Shivaay's mind. Shivaay was thankful that Om wasn't present there otherwise it would have been even more difficult.

Tej and Jhanvi both had the feel that their Shivaay can never do anything such. Tej had always seen a part of him in Shivaay. The same attitude, the same passion toward business and the same zeal toward maintaining the respect and pride of family. While for Jhanvi, Shivaay was always her eldest son but the moment of hate, jealousy and insecurity spoiled everything.

Shivaay looked beside him to see his wife, his all time supporter walking beside him without asking anything. They had no idea where they are going to go. He had left his everything back there with just some cash he had with him. No home, no shelter nor even a source.

Settling down on a public bus stop Shivaay wondered where life had brought him up. All his life he had just traveled in air conditioned expensive cars and right now he was sitting in the scrunching heat of June waiting for a bus to take them to a place they themselves don't know.

He felt Anika's head on his shoulder as she held his arm. A small smile appeared on his face thinking how this lady left all the comfort just to come with him without any question. "You don't want to ask anything? Why I did it? Where will we go now?" asked Shivaay and Anika just tightened her hold on him replying "I know you are not gonna tell why you did all that but I trust, you can never hurt Omru. About where will we go, together we will find some solution of the same."

A faint shadow caught his attention and he turned up to see Rudra coming with his bag pack. His eyes widened when will this boy ever follow his orders. "Rudra what the hell is this? what are you doing here?" screamed Shivaay and Anika held him trying to calm him down not wanting to create a scene in public. "I am coming with you Bhaiya!" declared Rudra sitting on a seat on the bus-stop.

"Have you lost it? I don't have any idea where will I go and you want to come with me. Leave all this how can you think of leaving Om alone?" asked Shivaay trying to calm down himself. "Bhaiya I am coming with you wherever you are going. Om is mature he can handle himself but I am still a baby, your baby I can't think about living without you."

Rudra voice choked with emotions as he spoke. He had made his decision and informed Dadi. He was going with his superman and that was final. He had transferred his everything in Om's name because he knew Bhaiya will never accept anything from Oberoi empire. He knew he was being selfish on his side by leaving Om alone to handle everything but he can't help it, he in no way can live without his Shivaay Bhaiya, his father by heart!

"Rudra you are not coming with us that's final" declared Shivaay to which Rudra stood up before commenting "Fine I won't come with you but then I won't go home as well, I would die...." He couldn't complete because Shivaay punched him hard on his mouth. Anika held Shivaay while the public was just watching the scene.