||Love still Lingers||

Happens to be a very short ShivOmRu one shot. The Redux part when the unbreakable bond was shattered.

----------------

Kabhi banta hai wo ghafalat
Kabhi nafrat me dhal jata hai
Ishq jata nahi dil se
Bus chehra badal jata hai...

-Omkara

Shivaay looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully after a tiring day. The day have to be counted among some of the worst days in his life. He can't believe his baby brother Rudra misbehaved with his wife to a level to call her his mistress in front of the entire media. He can't believe he raised hand on his brothers. But he still can't hate them neither Om nor Rudy because no matter what they are brothers!

It was indeed true that their words were hurting him to no end. He know that Rudra is doing everything to turn him mad but then how can he hold grudges against the person who is a part of him. He hated Rudra for degrading Annika's character today but isn't he the one who gave them a chance. If today Om and Rudra disrespected Annika weren't they the same person who stood for her rights when he had mercilessly left her as his mistress after marrying her.

He shakes his head trying to sleep but he can't sleep on bed. Five years in prison have changed him completely. He had just compiled to Annika's wish since she was too tired both emotionally and physically!

His thoughts were interrupted when someone opened his room's door. He immediately closed his eyes seeing Rudra and Om standing their holding a bottle of alcohol each. Why he closed his eyes he didn't knew?  Maybe he couldn't face them right now.

Om and Rudra looked around and led out a sigh of relief noticing Shivaay and Annika sleeping. Taking another sip of alcohol they went beside an awake Shivaay and fell on their knees.

"Bhaiya!!" Rudra whispering with tears in his eyes while it took everything in Shivaay not to get up and hug his Rudy listening this word after more than five years. Om didn't say anything he just held Shivaay's hand and kept his head in his palm taking a deep breath of relief.

"I miss you Bhaiya, I miss us!" Rudra whispered as he held another hand of Shivaay kissing his knuckles. "I am sorry bhaiya for my behavior but don't know why everytime I feel to let go everything to let go the past five years and hug you immediately I feel like I am being unfaithful to dad. Why bhaiya? Why everything is so complicated? When I know you can't do anything such why am I not able to trust you?" cried off Rudra while Om just let out his tears holding Shivaay's hand. He missed him, he missed his Shivaay like anything!!

A lone tear slipped Shivaay's eyes seeing his lifelines in this condition. Rudra cried hard and spoke in a choked voice "Bhaiya please do something, your Rudy is getting killed inside this Rudra Singh Oberoi. I am loosing myself bhai. Your Ru is getting lost in this revenge game. Please say bhai once again say that you will mend everything. Please say like before that everything will be okay please!!"

Shivaay heart ached seeing him like this. Leaving Shivaay's hand Rudra wiped his tears and moved toward Annika and bending a bit kissed her forehead. "I am sorry bhabhi, don't know when I changed so much. When I started hating you no no I never hated you. I can never hate you. You are my bhabhi my khidkitod bhabhi. Your Rudy is missing bhabhi he is lost. He is lost without his bhaiya and bhabhi. Please you say bhaiya to mend everything, to bring back us. He will listen to you bhabhi. Please!!" Rudra cried holding Annika's hand near his face. Covering her hands with duvet and once again kissing her forehead he moved toward Shivaay once again.

"Bhaiya please get back the Shivaay Singh Oberoi who use to mend everything. With you even your Omru will be back!" requested Rudra lying down his head on Shivaay's palm. Om kissed Shivaay's forehead before whispering "and stop hurting yourself. It hurts to see you like this!"

"Exactly only I can hurt you did you get it? nobody else nor even you because I love you" said Rudra still keeping his hand on Shivaay's palm. 

"Yes because no matter how much we pretend to hate you LOVE STILL LINGERS shivaay. It still exist and only you can revive it! " said Om wiping his tears while Rudra nodded in positive.

Kissing Shivaay's cheeks and covering him with duvet both Om and Rudra left holding their alcohol bottles. A satisfactory smile lingered on their lips for being able to say what was in their heart. No matter what the situation is love doesn't end completely!

Shivaay opened his teary eyes with his fingers on his cheeks. A small smile on his lips that was the impact of his brothers. Rudra was right he need to bring back the real Shivaay to bring back the real Omru, his Omru. It's time to be SSO and correct everything!

Cuddling into his wife he went into a peaceful sleep after so long. Tomorrow need to welcome Shivaay Singh Oberoi who will get his brothers back at any cost!!

Somewhere in the real universe the real Obros shared a hug. Their bond was  stronger and impossible to break because they were,  are and will always be ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!!

 Their bond was  stronger and impossible to break because they were,  are and will always be ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!!

No offense just a random thought 🤓