||She Cares for him||

Shivaay gave enough alone time for  Annika to get herself together. Well directly going in front of the wounded tigress is certainly something he wouldn't dare to.

Everyone in the family was disappointed from Shivaay and even though it was really heartbreaking for Shivaay to see his Omru avoiding him, he didn't made an effort to convince them.  He knew he was wrong and he deserved this.

Although Annika never raised the topic again the Oberoi Family was not able to look into her eyes. Omru and Dadi were the one most ashamed of themselves. Annika didn't made an effort to make them feel better although she wanted to but she had enough of thinking for others.  She is human and she had enough of Oberoi Family.

Her main objective was now to get divorce from Shivaay and start a new life with her brother and a decent source of earning.

She was going through her catering related work as she was rebuilding her small business she left for the preparation of The Grand Wedding of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shivaay walked inside the guest room where she had been living since two days now.

"Here are your alimony papers and I have filed divorce papers as well. It will be sanctioned after 6 months" informed Shivaay passing her a bunch of papers.

Anika went through the papers and her eyes widened in disbelief. He had named his everything under her. His shares, his hard earned wealth,  his part in Oberoi Empire everything.  Even the Brand Shivaay Singh Oberoi was under her name and she can  object as well as take each decision of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"What the hell is this Mr Oberoi??" asked Anika while he just smiled. Annika felt suddenly timid by this action of his. "Well I was just giving you what belongs to you and that includes me as well! "

The honesty in his eyes for a minute shook the heard exterior of Anika. She gritted her teeth before shouting "Are you trying to buy an apology using this. "

"No Om had taught me apology is earned not bough. I am just trying to earn it" replied Shivaay even so calmly. "So you still believe I am just a gold digger who want your money" snapped back Annika. Even she knew she is just putting up a hollow blame but she can't let herself fall weak in front of this man.

"I don't have any reply all I can say is if you are a gold digger I would love to be the gold for you." he replied with his smug smile and Annika frowned. The nerve of this man!

Tongue tied enough she didn't say anything. He was going when again turned toward her "Annika I Love you!!"

With this he left. From last two days he didn't spoke anything else to her except this sentence. he would just come say this line and go. Neither bothering for a reply nor waiting for a response. He would just say it anytime whenever he see her not even bothering about family. This sentence always acted like huge bullets breaking the hard exterior wall she had built across her.

_______

It was finally after two days that Shivaay could manage to come and sit with his family and eat. From last two days he was just eating alone since he couldn't face anyone. He was going to sit on his seat when Om and Rudra stood up agitated. "We can't eat with this man!!" they declared breaking the heart of their elder brother.

Gulping down his saliva he left the chair "you guys eat. I'll go...anyway I am not hungry" with this he left. Annika watched him leaving and it took everything in her not to go behind him. She had seen him not eating anything since morning at the same time dealing with the business crises which had came over due to her stunt.