.003

.003

"okay he's on his knees, attend the mass

"okay he's on his knees, attend the mass."

students piled into the main hall for the assembly, sitting with their species of course. augustine looked around confused as she walked around. she wasn't sure where to sit in the witches section, she wasn't sure if it was a coven thing. mg looked over to augustine from his seat, she stood in her uniform. her twists braided back, she looked beautiful, like she belonged. he sighed getting up from his seat hoping that no one would take it. "confused huh." augustine slightly jumped to the sound of mg's voice in her ear.

she quickly turned around slapping him in the chest. "milton, don't do that." she whined only making him laugh. the two students received looks from other students that were trying to settle. mg nodded his head holding his hands up in surrender. "alright miss augustine. do you have any idea where you're going to sit? seats are running out and let me tell you. the last pick of the seats always end up being the voodoo. you wanna stay far as possible." mg whispered for augustine to hear, gesturing to the ground that sat in the back.

augustine slowly turned her head looking to the back of row where the group of the witches sat and her eyes widen. she slowly turned back. "alright, i'm gonna sit by your favorite witches of the school. don't worry about me i got this." augustine gave mg a wink before walking away. the new girl in school was going to cause so much trouble, just look at that pretty face. all the new people have brought nothing but trouble. what was she gonna add?

soon enough, there was no students standing anymore. everyone had picked their spots to sit. augustine sat next to the twins she had to keep an eye on, like her mother instructed for her to do. lizzie looked over to her, crossing her arms over her chest. "so our dad told us that you're a bennett witch. considering that no one has heard from bonnie bennett since she defeated the hellfire and all new people do is lie. i can't seem to believe that." lizzie whispered over to augustine. augustine did not budge from her position of looking forward to alaric stepping up to speak.

"i'm sorry, she doesn't mean that." josie awkwardly laughed leaning forward to look at augustine. she did not want to upset anyone for no reason. "no offense taken to anything. you know. studies show that people make excuses, stories, or even lies up about things they fear to make them look weak. to not fear them. guess you're just trying to survive, lizzie saltzman." augustine sat back in her seat. lizzie did nothing but glare at her. who the hell did she think she was?

"given recent events, some students have expressed concern that i am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. and i agree. if you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made," augustine could hear the twins do a little handshake bringing a slight smile to her face, "so, i am forming an honor council." with those words only, alaric managed to make the whole crowd burst into whispers.