.011

.011.

"the day i met you girl, i know you it was something special

"the day i met you girl, i know you it was something special."

mg whooshed to augustine and held her in her arms. everyone rushed around her, mg rolled up her sleeve and looked to everyone. "when she gave me her blood, sh-she cut herself with her ring." mg looked at everyone and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw rafael step closer as if he was ready to fight him. "why are you just looking, coming on." mg told everyone as he looked down to augustine and shook her.

"mg, your eyes." kaleb cleared his throat. mg paused and touched under his eyes and growled when he felt his veins. "i can't even help her because she's bleeding out. i can't control it." mg looked down to her and felt the need to feed now. 

"just give her over to rafael and kaleb can heal her with his blood." alaric instructed the kids and mg just nodded when rafael came over and picked augustine up out his hands and held her bridal style. when kaleb came over mg thought about something. "wait you can't give her blood!" mg looked to everyone.

"and why's that?" alaric questioned and mg caught himself. she didn't tell anyone about her discovery but him. "because she told me that her mom... is against the vampire blood in her system. you have to stitch her up or use magic healing." mg gestured to hope and then he got the urge of being hungry.

"and you have to get her away from me quick." mg told them and rafael just nodded and took her away.

augustine woke up to a pain in her wrist. she looked around her room and then down to herself. she was in a change of her clothes and there was an iv needle stuck into her arm and then her eyes looked over kaleb. "you're fine. you're alright. and so is mg, landon and rafael. everyone is fine. next time don't cut yourself open like that." kaleb told her as he rushed to her bed. augustine looked around confused and just laughed.

"i had to, to keep a vampire alive," augustine chuckled laying her head back down on her pillows then she looked to her arm and raising it up, "was this really needed?" she questioned kaleb and he just shook his head.

"no but mg said we couldn't give you vampire blood because of your mom so he wanted you to be treated with everything you nee- what are you doing oh my god." kaleb watched as augustine pulled the iv out and winced at the pain. kaleb picked up the needle that was covered in blood and sucked on it causing augustine to deadpan him.

"the diet is not my choice." he shrugged letting the needle drop to the ground. augustine rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. "alright out you go." augustine gestured him out pushing the rolling iv over to kaleb.