.005

.005.

"came into this world, daddy's little girl

"came into this world, daddy's little girl. and daddy made a soldier out of me."
augustine walked through the halls, and she was stopped by alaric. "there is someone downstairs in the super strength holding, it's a creature and i'm pretty sure hope is already down there worrying them. please do not go down there, whatever you do. i understand your parents sent you here for that but we don't know what he can do." alaric tried to stop one person to go down there.

"like the zombies that nearly killed me? what about the huge spider? listen, alaric. you don't have to worry about me doing the opposite of things you say. i'm here to make sure things don't get out of hand outside of these walls. there's nothing to get involved in." augustine gave him a pat on the back and walked away with a smile.

augustine walked into the gym and smirked when she saw kaleb take a weight bar from mg and picked a bar up over his head that he was struggling with. augustine stepped inside the gym as kaleb stepped around from spotting mg. "i was on a hunger strike for four days and can still smoke that skinny ass. think about that." augustine did not like what she was hearing.

"and you're also the big, very bad vampire. and mg here is nothing but nice." augustine winked towards the boys. kaleb rolled his eyes as he picked up his gym bag while mg just gave her a big smile. "and somehow you were my date to the dance and he wasn't. it's clear what you like, miss bennett. keep in touch." kaleb gave her a wink back before leaving the gym.

augustine stood there licking her bottom teeth trying to hold a smirk while mg just looked to her in question. "mg? do you know how to do a head dive?" hope asked a somewhat weird question and augustine turned around to hope knowing what she wanted and she did not want mg to get involved in something in that. "is that a thing?" mg didn't even know what he could do.

"it is, it just takes a little, um, precision." hope tried to downplay the situation. "no it takes something to comes naturally and can't be forced. especially from a vampire that doesn't drink human blood." augustine budded in the convo not caring about what hope had to say.

"in that case you might want to get kaleb."

"kaleb's not on our avengers squad, now is he? here. but not a word of this to doctor saltzman." hope handed mg the book, then turned around to augustine and just looked to her. hope still didn't trust how the girl showed up around the same time the knife did. then she walked out the gym.

augustine walked to mg, getting the book from his chest. and read the title and just sighed. "if you're going to do this you are going to need my help. before you go wherever you need to call me mg, i don't want you hurt. this is all new to you." augustine warned. mg felt like he was getting babied by her and he didn't like where it was going. "but if it was kaleb you wouldn't worry." he argued.