A/N

Description

It is a well-known fact that there are heroes across the globe– and Japan is no different. They may operate under different laws and regulations than the rest of the world, but heroes and villains are common on every continent: whether they possess powers or not. When the Avengers, widely known to the world for their cross-continental missions, leave to fight Thanos, the rest of the human population is left with confusion as to their whereabouts and mission details.

Then, people start to disintegrate.

Watching their loved ones turn to dust right before their eyes is enough to bring any society together. Japan convenes as the world governments try to find a way to combat the mess that has become their lives.  The students in Class 1-A have to find a way to support each other in their final year of schooling when their education is brought to an abrupt, screening halt with the disappearance of many of their classmates.  But how are they to stay strong in such a devastating crisis?

A.k.a. how the rest of the world deals with the aftermath of Thanos's snap.
My Hero Academia AU style.

A/N
   Just a side note, these fandoms DO NOT belong to me, and all art is credited to the respected artists.  I love My Hero Academia, and after Endgame my soul needed some form of outlet for that, so this idea popped into my head and I couldn't help but obsess over it.  Midoriya is a central part of the story because he is at the core of a lot of the character's motivations, but other than that each chapter will follow a separate person. 
   I won't be starting this right away, because I want to go chapter by chapter and plan out a consistent update schedule so I have something solid to work with.  If you find this, let me know your thoughts and look forward to future updates!  I hope you guys enjoy~
                                                                           ~Rainy