SORRY (PART 1)

*Set after failsafe *

"I can't believe you would do that Robin."

"I can't believe I trusted you."

"I thought you cared about us."

"I guess this is what happens when you're trained by the Batman."

"You're not good enough."

"You'll regret it."

Robin didn't understand why these words hurt as much as they did. He was supposed to be the child of the Batman.

He noticed Artemis glancing worriedly in his direction. He tried to give her a small smile. But he couldn't. He just couldn't.

It didn't go unnoticed though.

"You have the audacity to smile NOW! You know what. You should kill yourself. Go knock on the door of death for all I care." Wally screamed.

"WHAT IS WRONG WIT-" Artemis started before Robin cut her off.

"Of course I know I'm not good enough. I never am. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'll try and follow your advice. But I think I hate me more than you do." Robin said his voice barely above a whisper.

He then got up from his spot and slowly with his head down walked toward the zeta tubes.

"I just want you to know..."  he started " that I really am sorry."

Robin Bo1

And then everything fell silent. Artemis slowly began to turn towards Wally with a glare that could challenge that of Batmans.

"What did you DO?!?"

No one could say anything. Artemis slowly walked away never taking her glare off Wally.

"Where are you going?" Megan asked her voice slightly wavering.

"To call Batman," she said.

"What!" the entire team practically yelled.

They were all afraid of what would happen when he came. No one wanted to see him in Daddybats mode.

"He seems to be the only person who can fix what YOU just caused. And then I'm going to find Robin and try and stop him before he follows Wally's advice."

And then she left the room. And the team was stuck in stunned silence.

Probably because they knew she was right.

*Author note*

Please read all the words in bold italics after you read the one shot. I hope you all enjoyed the second part will have a trigger warning if you can't tell.

Also, I do all the ships. Mainly because I can't just choose one.

If you have a request, please let me know.

I hope you continue to enjoy the oneshots.

Part two will be updated today or tomorrow.