WORDS HURT

Sup' guys

(The ceiling)

Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience but I happen to have a lot more time on my hands now. So...

Yay! More updates!

*We don't like your writing!*

Ha! Same!

My parents: What's your goal in life

Me: Idk write something that makes someone cry

My parents: The fuck is wrong with you

TW: Crying, Mentions of death, Injuries Funeral, Wonder Woman is a mom (fight me)

"Dick?"

"Oh, hey Damian! What's up?"

It was obvious that he had scared him. The jump in his shoulders. The slight to twitch of his eye. The way his smile was strained for a second too long. He was scared. But not of Damian.

"Father wishes to speak to you?"

"Oh, uh... Do you know why?"

The olders eyes darted around as if searching for something, that wasn't there.

"No. He simply said he wanted to speak with you."

Damian noticed the sag in Dick's shoulders. The breathless sigh that wasn't meant to be heard. And the way he seemed to age in that very room, at that very moment. Something was not right.

Dick seemed to notice the way, Damian was looking at him, because he shrugged his shoulders and let out a laugh. It was such a Dick thing to do. So why did it feel so wrong?

"Shouldn't keep him waiting then, should I?"

The chair creaked as the man pushed himself up. Damian didn't miss the bandages that covered dicks torso.

"Have you been injured recently?"

This made Dick stop. It didn't take a world-class detective to see the way he hesitated. He was scared.

'But what was there to be scared of?'

"Oh...uh...that? I got shot during a patrol. Noting to bad!" And then he started his trek to the bat cave once again. But Damian heard the false confidence and excitement in his words.

And for once in his life, he was sacred.

So sacred, in fact, that he followed Dick onto the bat cave. Sticking to the shadows. Hiding.

He just had to see what Dick was so terrified of.

"You've only grown to be more irresponsible then when you were younger!"

"Bruce, listen-"

"Don't listen, me! PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"There wasn't- there wasn't enough time-"

"BULLSHIT!"

"Bruce-"

"KIDS DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DICK! AND YOU SAY THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME!"

"There- there was more than one bomb-"

"YOU HAD TIME TO GET TO THE SECOND!"

"I- I couldn't have made it Bruce. I would have-"

"WOULD HAVE WHAT?!? DIED!?!"

"Yes!"

"Then you would've died a hero!"