Chapter 1: Not Dressed Accordingly

As soon as Park Jimin got to Seoul and smelled the fresh air.  He knew he was off to achieving his dreams. 

Jimin had always wanted to be a choreographer.  He just never knew he'd be working for the richest family in the country.  He would be fine working for any company.  Now Kim Brothers Entertainment put a little pressure on him to do the best he could. 

It was Jimin's first day and he was insanely nervous.  He was shaking as his bus pulled up a few blocks from the building.  He grabbed his bag and headed down the crowded street.  He looked down and his mind wouldn't stop racing. 

As he made his way towards the entrance, he took a few deep breaths.  He walked in through the automatic doors. 

He suddenly became conscious of his poor choice of clothes and cheap backpack.

He waltzed up to the counter hoping to get an explanation of where to go. 

"Excuse me miss, it's my first day."

"Oh hi, you must be Han Jisung," the lady said smiling brightly. 
(a/n stan stray kids)

"Uh no ma'am I'm Park Jimin."

"Oh right right, a new choreographer," the lady said.

"Alright, you're gonna go to floor 3 and it's the second door on the right, the same side as the elevator," The lady smiled brightly again. 

"Thank you, ma'am."

Jimin still feeling awfully nervous continued to shake and stepped in the elevator.  Right as he was stepping in he bumped into someone.  He immediately looked up and regretted looking down in the first place. 

When Jimin saw who this man was he felt a wave of embarrassment, humiliation and regret. 

It was the oldest Kim Brother.  Kim Seokjin. 

Jimin rapidly apologized and bowed.
"I'm so sorry, I'll watch where I'm going."

"Haha, don't sweat it.  I'm only concerned because you're not representing us well.  What're you wearing?"

Jimin couldn't get words out to apologize he was so embarrassed. 

"Uh I,"

"No no no, what have I done as a CEO to have you walking around my building in sweats?" 

"Nothing sir,"  Jimin said, tears welling up in his eyes. 

"I can't believe this," Seokjin began to raise his voice.

"You have the auda-" Seokjin would've continued to yell if it weren't for the taller male that had walked over to the scene. 

Jimin immediately recognized him as Kim Namjoon.

"Hyung, what's going on here?"

"Joon do you see what he's wearing."

Namjoon just showed the younger boy a smile. 

Namjoon put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Are you new around here?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry it won't happen again," Jimin said it quickly, not making eye contact. 

Namjoon chuckled.   "Don't be nervous around me, it makes me feel like I'm too mean.  Also I didn't catch your name." Seokjin made a grunting noise to remind the two that he's still there.  Namjoon just glanced at him.

"My name is Park Jimin, I'm a new choreographer."

"Ah yes, welcome Jimin."  Jimin blushed and looked at the ground.  Namjoon's smile made him feel a certain type of way. 

"Hey, could you deliver the nicest tux you have to Park Jimin's dorm?" Namjoon said to a random staff walking by. 

"Yes sir." The staff bowed and quickly went off to fulfill the duty they'd been given. 

"Let's go Joon," Seokjin huffed clearly angry.

"Bye Jimin it was nice meeting you," Namjoon said, smiling one last time before he walked away with the oldest boy. 

Jimin knew he was blushing like crazy after that encounter with THE Kim Namjoon. 

Although he was shooken up from that experience and stepped on the elevator.  

He wasn't sure who he'd bump into next.