Chapter 14: It's All My Fault

Jimin felt slightly better after the sleepless night, he began to question why he was even upset in the first place.

"Am I upset because I'm disappointed in Tae... no no this is what I expected," Jimin thought to himself.

He got up the next day and got dressed and headed out, to another long day.

When he arrived at the company, he just got weird vibes.

He went upstairs to the practice room, to see Jungkook, but all he saw was Jungkook in the practice room in tears.

He hurried in there and immediately questioned the boy.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Jqjdjqjdkwjejjwrhjwjejqkejw," Jungkook said in tears, Jimin was unable to interpret the words.

"I'm not.. I'm not," Jungkook said sobbing.

"What? Spit it out!"

"I'm not gonna debut. The company said that starting tomorrow I'm not a trainee here anymore."

Jimin was in shock. What had happened? Jungkook was doing amazing.

"What? Why? You were doing so good!" Jimin went on fuming.

They sat there for a little while in silence until Namjoon bursted through the door.

"JUNGKOOK! I heard the news! It must be a mistake, I'll get to the bottom of this as soon as possible!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Jimin was a tad confused. When did they get so close, he thought.

Namjoon rushed out of the room and tried to inspect the situation further.

He asked a few of the staffs but they didn't know anything.

He hurried up to Seokjin's office, to ask him what the problem might be.

"Hyung, why was Jungkook's debut cancelled!" Namjoon asked the older boy.

"Hmm... Oh is that the one that ate raw chicken at lunch. He was weird the company made a good decision with that one..." Jin said chuckling.

"Erm no not that I know of. Jeon Jungkook, he was super talented."

"Ohhhhh, the boy that licked the practice room floors, the company found out he had a criminal record."

"No no no, J e o n J u n g k o o k," Namjoon emphasized.

"Hmm," Seokjin typed a few things on his computer, "It says that the decision was made by Tae."

"Oh okay, thank hyung."

Namjoon hurried to Taehyung's office to investigate.

"TAEHYUNG," Namjoon yelled barging through the door.

Tae looked up startled.

"Why did you kick a talented trainee out of the company? What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tae said looking down at his computer.

"Jeon Jungkook. Why did you cancel his debut?" Namjoon said angry.

Taehyung stood up and spoke in a deep husky voice, "Because, I'm a mean, nasty boss."

"Hyung, I think you're forgetting that I'm in charge around here, Father said specifically that I'm to take over this business. You and Seokjin Hyung are just old and dried out, the company is thriving because of me. Also Id hate to tell the public about your dirty little secret," Taehyung threatened.

"No no no no please, please I promise I won't bug you anymore!"

Namjoon left the office and slowly continued to the practice room where Jungkook and Jimin still sat.

He walked in and looked down in shame.

They all had a sad day and sat in that practice room in a rotten mood.

As they were leaving though, Namjoon told Jimin.

"It was Taehyung."

Namjoon then slipped into his car and waved goodbye to both young boys.

Jimin realized that, this whole mess was all his fault.

He had to fix it.