Chapter 13: You Have The Wrong Idea!

Jimin was fuming. As he saw it, Kim Taehyung made him drink as much as he did. Everyone knew that Taehyung was never a nice guy, why would he start now.

Jimin made his way to Kim Brother's Entertainment to give Tae a piece of his mind.

He got on a bus and made his way there as quickly as he could.

He stormed through the building, not caring about his attire.

Jimin quickly pressed the button on the elevator and got off at the appropriate floor.

He rushed down the hallway looking through the windows looking for Taehyung's office.

He pushed the door open and Taehyung looked up alarmed.

"Oh Jimin-," Tae began.

"No, no no no, you can't get me drunk and then suddenly act like nothing happened!  You're disgusting, for manipulating me and making me drink that much," Jimin went on and scoffed.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung said in disbelief. 

"Oh, you know exactly what you did.  Why would you suddenly start acting kindly towards me.  Everyone knows you as that mean nasty boss."

Taehyung looked down.  Maybe he was just that mean nasty boss.

Jimin left and slammed the door.

Taehyung cried at his desk, not only because he hurt Jimin but also because he made an impression of himself he could never fix.

Meanwhile Jungkook was in the practice room dancing and perfecting his new single.  He couldn't believe he was finally debuting.  As he was practicing he heard Jimin come in.  He didn't look happy, but Jungkook didn't question further. 

"I'm just here to play the music," Jimin said not making eye contact with Jungkook. 

"Oh, ok."

Jimin played the music and watched Jungkook dance. 

It was a long day for the both of them, they skipped lunch and continued preparing for his debut.

That night Jimin didn't sleep at all.

Nether did Tae.

Taehyung thought about how he could prove to Jimin that he changed.

Until he realized, if Jimin expected that of him, he would be the mean nasty boss he is supposed to be.

He was gonna be a jerk.  If you thought that Taehyung couldn't become any more terrifying, oh boy, you're wrong.

a/n-  slow updates but i really like where the stories going and don't forget to check out my other book it's a nomin fanfic that i think will be even better than this one in my opinion ✌️✌️

https://my.w.tt/Jiq9E5wT7Y