Chapter 4: Companies Pride

Jimin woke up super early so that he could get ready and look nice.  He needed to look nice incase he ran into Seokjin, he didn't wanna get in trouble again.  More importantly he wanted to look nice incase he ran into Namjoon. 

He put on his tux and headed off.

Once he made it to the company he assumed he was to go back into the same practice room. 

He went into the changing room and got into his dance stuff.

He went to wait for Jungkook and he heard music blaring again. 

"Is he here early?  We weren't supposed to get here till 8," Jimin thought to himself. 

He opened the door and saw two guys dancing.  They were both singing/rapping/shouting their lyrics with so much passion.  Their dancing around the room looked so chaotic yet so orderly.  Like their dance was supposed to look wild but they did it so perfectly that it looked like a magnificent mess. 

The music came to an abrupt stop and the boy's high fived. They know they nailed it too. 

"YOONGI DID YOU SEE YOURSELF YOU KILLED IT." One boy said to the other. 

"NO HOSEOK DID YOU SEE YOURSELF YOUVE DONE IT YET AGAIN!" They smiled and laughed. 

That's when it hit Jimin.  This was the companies pride.  The famous Sope Duo.  Over the years this team of two guys had made so much money it was insane.  They had fabulously debuted with the song "Otsukare" which became a huge hit.

Jimin didn't know how to get out of this situation.  He was standing in a room with two of the greatest musicians of his time.

Jimin coughed interrupting the two boy's celebration.

"Uh, I'm sorry I came in the wrong practice room," Jimin apologized bowing.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other. 

"Oh it's fine, did you like our song?" Hoseok asked with the biggest smile. 

"Yeah it was amazing, I'm super excited for the release," Jimin was starting to get nervous, he thought he'd just say bye and go.

The two boys high fived again and laughed.

"So are you a trainee?"  Yoongi asked.

"No I'm a new choreographer."

"Oh we should work together sometime," Hoseok said.

Jimin bowed and the boys said their goodbyes.

There's some great people at this company, Jimin thought.

Just as Jimin was thinking about how wonderful the people here had been treating him, Kim Taehyung walked down the hallway.  Neither Jimin or Tae were paying attention. Neither Jimin or Tae knew what would happen after this next moment.