Larry Stylinson - If You Could See What I See

Larry Stylinson- If you could see what I see

Hey Guys! Hope you like this first Bromance One Shot! But I would just like to say that firstly I love Eleanor and I think her and Louis are cute! I didn’t mean to make her sound mean in this I just had to use it for my Plot! Anyways enjoy and please comment,fan do whatever you want to :D

I was sitting at my desk in my room strumming on the guitar and I decided to sing along…

I'm broken
Do you hear me
I'm blinded
Cause you are everything I see
I'm dancing, alone
I'm praying
That your heart will just turn around

And as I walk up to your door
My eye turns to face the floor
Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

I sat in silence for a while just letting the music flow through my brain but I just couldn’t stop thinking about him, Why does he have the capability to do this to me. What is so special about him, pfft I could go on for ages about the way he dresses in stripes the way he is so outrageous and bouncy to the way he makes fans feel special. But he is well and truly in love with Eleanor and she is perfect for him in every way I mean I did set them up.

It’s around 10pm and Louis is out on a date with Eleanor so I decide to stop sulking so I head down to grab a snack I grab some strawberries and plonk down in front of the t.v the only show on is The Big Bang Theory so I sit through and episode and then decide to head back up to my room.

I take off my clothes and settle into bed in my boxers and I’m drifting off to sleep when I hear someone come in whimpering. I get up and out of my bed “Louis?” I stroll down the hallway in the dark until I reach him sitting against the wall crying. “Louis Oh my gosh are you ok?” I sit down next to him and he places his head in my shoulder and cries. “She broke up with me Harry, I loved her?” I start to feel upset just by listening to him whimpering “Shh It’s ok Louis come here” I pull him up and into a hug. “Come sleep in my room tonight”

He strips down into his boxers and we get into my bed. It’s cold so we snuggle up together and he cries. He stops crying so I take it that he is asleep. It’s sad how he is thinking of this as just a best friend thing but I cannot stop thinking that this could be us each night snuggling up. It will never happen he is not bi in any way and does not look at me like that.

I must have nodded off on that thought. I wake up with sun streaming in my face. Louis is cuddled up in a little ball so I decide to not wake him, I chuck on some sweats and head down to the kitchen I put some bacon and eggs into the pan and start cooking them. I decide to turn on the Ipod stereo we have in our living room softly so I can enjoy music while I cook. Look after you comes on and it is Louis version and I hum along and listen to his beautiful voice.

I put the bacon and eggs on two place and I am getting ready to head upstairs when Louis comes down looking awful with red puffy eyes. “Morning Harry, thanks for last night” He never calls me harry. “You’re welcome Boo, come sit up here and eat up” we sit together in silence with music playing in the background. He sits there only taking in small amounts of food, this break up really has got to him. “Do you want to stay here and watch movies and pig out on food today Boo Bear?” I see a small smile on  his lips, “That would be amazing but If you have other plans that’s fine too” I smile “Boo you know my first priority is always you” I grab our plates and put them in the dishwasher. “I will put the movies on if you go grab my duvet and pillows?” He smiled “I’m on my way” I put Jackass in the dvd player as I am trying to avoid lovey movies for his sake.

He came back down looking gorgeous with his hair all crazy and a smile on his face. The old Boo may just still be in there. I really need to stop thinking about him in this way it is not going to end good for either of us. “Ready Boo” He smiled “Course I am Hazza!” That’s better. I smile to myself we both are enjoying the movie and laughing like we used too when Louis opens his phone and I slyly read over his shoulder.

From Eleanor:

You shouldn’t storm out and slam my door like that you idiot you know what I hate you.. You deserved that break up.

I turned to look at Louis and he had gone absolutely white and then he whimpered. “No one loves me Haz, No one loves me” I felt like crying for him “Boo that’s not true! You are an amazing guy with a huge heart and if people can’t see that they are stupid!” He looked up at me “Really?” I nod “REALLY, I love you boo” he smiled “I love you too Haz” I know he is only saying it as a friend way but I wish I could tell him how much he actually means to me.

We both watch the rest of the movie in silence and that’s when I realise I have to do something. “Boo there really is something you need to know” he looks at me “Yeah go ahead Hazza” I look into his big eyes, “Louis I have honestly loved you since the day I first met you and you stole my heart with your big personality and looks, never in my life would I have though I could have fallen for a guy but Louis you are just an exception and I know you don’t feel the same but I wanted you to…” Before I could finish I felt his lips crash against mine.

This kiss felt desperate and rough like we were both just trying to spill it out we pulled back shaking and Louis spoke “I have been waiting for you to say that for a long time, I wanted to say something back then but I thought because you flirted with so many girls you wouldn’t feel the same way.” I pulled his head towards mine and brushed the tears that were forming in his eyes. “I love you Louis Tomlinson” he smiled “I Love You too Harry Styles”

My lips were drawn back towards his and this kiss was gentle and he was trying to get entrance with his tongue which I happily granted, our tongue’s fighting for dominance in which Louis was circling my curls in his hands which earned a slight groan from me. I pulled back “Boo will you be my boyfriend?” He smiled “Of course I will” he joined his lips with mine and was dragging me up the stairs to my room, he did not break the kiss and in fact he started pulling his shirt over my head then he grabbed mine and he ran his hands over my abs. I worked my way down his neck and started nibbling receiving a moan from Louis.

I could tell he was being turned on by glancing down at his hard member. I worked my way down kissing his chest and each of his abs earning groans. I pulled his pants and started fiddling with his boxers “Harry stop teasing” I laughed and then reached up and pulled his boxers off and started pumping his hard member as he was groaning. I placed the tip in my mouth and started swirling it around he had his hands firmly in my hair and I surpressed my gag reflexes and deep mouthed him “Harry,Harry Im gonna” and then it came all in my mouth and I swallowed and smiled and kissed my way back up to his lips. “You taste amazing you know” He smiled “Your turn now Harry” I was rather excited now am I knew I was hard and he worked his way down “Off!” I pulled my sweats off and tossed them across the room. He started pumping and then deep mouthed my hard member I was moaning and groaning thank god no one was here. “Louis Louis” I came in his mouth and he licked his lips. He then winked at me and we both put our tracks back on and decided to snuggle on the bed “That was amazing” we both said in unison.