Zouis - The More I Need You

Zouis – The More I Need You

Hey Guys! AGAIN! I was just going to let you know once I finish this I am going to start writing cute ones and stop with the sexual acts as I am really keen for some cute ones hope you are enjoying them! Please leave a comment! It only takes a second and I would love a quick comment about it! Thanks Enjoy! And Fan, Comment whatever xx

It’s a beautiful sunny day and I turn around to see my beautiful boyfriend staring at me with love in his eyes his black hair and tanned skin and that Bad boy look just gets me every time. I think he just realised I am totally staring at him. He makes his way over “Were you staring at me Lou?” I look sheepish “Pfft No” Before he says anything he brings his lips to mine.

……………………………………………………………………..

I jolt up and a tear slips out, that was only a dream. I feel my heart breaking into pieces. Really could I not have enjoyed that dream for a few more minutes. I hear my door open slightly and I pretend to be asleep “Lou can I sleep in here?” I hear Zayn’s accent. “mmhmm” I am still trying to pull of the act that I am asleep.

I feel him snuggle down in my blankets so I roll over “Thanks Lou” I smile “You’re welcome” I am so tempted right now to just kiss those lips. He hasn’t had a girl around in ages his lips look so untouched. “Lou it’s not nice to stare you know” I laugh, dammit just like the dream. That makes me start to cry. “Ohh Lou I didn’t mean to make you cry” I smile “you didn’t, its not to do with that”

He shakes his head “Lou tell me, I am always here for you” I look at him “No it’s fine, It’s stupid anyway” I really don’t want to tell him about my dream I don’t want it to turn into it being awkward between us I mean Zayn loves girls he is such a bad boy and he loves girl attention he would never in my dreams be gay. I am not going to tell him, He is my best friend and it would be weird.

“No it’s alright get some sleep Zayn” I smile and roll over before he realises there are more tears streaming down my cheeks. “Lou I am NOT sleeping until you tell me” I roll back over to face him. “Zayn look it was a dream about us” “Oh Lou” He pulls me into a hug. “we we were a couple” I wait for him to speak but instead I feel soft lips on mine. “You meant that in a good way about the couple didn’t you? You weren’t crying because we were a couple” I chuckle “No I really like you oh hell I love you Zayn” “I love you too Lou” I pull his lips back to mine where they belong.

I kiss him like I never want it to end,  but I can’t stop thinking about this one thing “Zayn be mine?” He pulls my lips back in a passionate kiss, I pull back. “I take that as a yes?” “Of Course” He squeaks quietly. I run my hands through his hair still perfect even at night and I push my lips back to his our tongues fighting for dominance but still dancing.

This feels perfect, I can now kiss him whenever I want. His hands start exploring me but as we are both tied it seems more like we are drunk. He starts rubbing on the outside of my pants. “Zaaayn” I start moaning. “Moan for me lou” I laugh “Zayn it’s like 4am” he chuckles “You know you want to” I let a moan escape my lips and Zayn pulls my pants down to my knees and  starts rubbing up and down sending me instantly insane. “Zayn this is a bit fast isn’t it?” He pulls back instantly “Im sorry Lou I have been wanting to do that for so long.”

I chuckle “I didn’t say stop” “Zayn im gonna” I came hopefully not everywhere and  then I decide It’s Zayn’s turn I am really turned on and I really want to hear him moan. “Moan for me Zayn” He starts groaning as I am palming him outside his boxers. I pull his pants down and get to work palming and rubbing “Oh Lou” He is moaning making my member turn rock solid. I pull back “Zayn I think that’s enough for this morning” He winks “Shall we finish in the morning” I smile “Of Course” I head to sleep in his arms thinking about how my life couldn’t be more perfect.