Narry - The More I Think About You

Narry – The More I Think About You

Hey Guys! Again Hope you are liking them so far I am doing my best to update as soon as possible! :D Let me know any ideas you have cause I will be more than happy to write them! Enjoy :D

Harry and I had a good night tumble in bed last night. It had been my turn on the receiving end and while I had loved every moment of it, he hated waking up the next morning and feeling sore.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, saying 'ow' as I took each step. I did not realise how painfull this was going to be.

Louis smirked as I made my painful journey downstairs. "You and Harry had a good time last night?" Louis teased, with a knowing arch to his eyebrow. "Oh shut it, Lou. I know you and Liam probably did the same exact thing last night." I barked, gritting my teeth as I took the final step down onto the kitchen floor.

I had got him there, he was making his Liam breakfast in bed after their own night together. "Why isn't Harry down here getting you food?" Louis challenged.

"He's tuckered out. I don't blame him, we had a good time last night. You should've see-" I began and then Louis held up his hand to stop me friend. "No more details. Please." Louis demanded as he collected the last few things he needed for Liam and his meal. I was left laughing to myself as Louis stormed dramatically out of the kitchen.

I finished making the things for our breakfast with some cereal and toast and headed back up the stairs wincing at every step, This was one painful journey. I headed back up and slowly opened the door to see Harry looking at me very seducefully. “Harry” I groaned and he laughed. “In pain are we” I nodded and brought the food over, We both dug straight into the breakfast as everyone says Sex is a form of exersize and I am pooped.

“I’m sorry Niall I don’t like seeing you in pain” I chuckled “Harry last night was the best night of my life!” We both laughed and he quickly grabbed the tray of food and dropped it on the floor and lurched his lips towards mine. This movement was like the most abrupt movement as he threw himself at me.

Our lips moved in rushed and harsh motion as our tongues fought for dominance and his hands were rubbing all up and down my body neither of us were in control and I feelings were just again being poured out. I started thrusting my body towards him. I was absolutely losing control over the curly haired boy.

He moved his hands down towards my hardening member and I blushed and he started pulsing and I was losing it and I started groaning and moaning then I realised that I didn’t want Louis and Liam to hear but it was really hard to groan quietly if you have ever tried. 

He pulled mine and his boxers down and took me in his mouth and when he did this it drove me crazy and he deep mouthed me, I could feel it coming “Harry, Harry I’m gonna” he licked his lips and had a smug look on his face and kissed his way back up to my lips.

I decided it was my turn to pleasure him so I worked my way down and started rubbing up and down and he was going crazy and thrusting his hips toward me making me chuckle so I started teasing him taking the tip in my mouth and then backing out “Niall STOP teasing” I laughed and deep mouthed him and swallowed he tasted so good. I smiled and worked my way back to his lips. “Harry I can’t keep myself off you” he smirked “me too my dirty little leprechaun.