Chapter 1

Beca's POV

I wake up to an empty room.  I look over at the clock and it says 11:00 

"Jesus Christ"

I can't believe i slept this long. I think about staying in bed a little longer but the growl in my stomach is telling me otherwise. I walk down stairs to find most of the bellas surrounding the TV, most likely watching the Bachelor.

"Morning sleepy head" chloe said with that beautiful smile of hers.
" Hey , morning" i said grinning like an idiot. We just stood there and looked at eachother for a second.
"Oh,here" chloe said  grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the kitchen. "I saved you some pancakes"
"Thank God ,I'm starving" she just chuckled
"Well you wouldnt be so hungry if you didn't sleep Foreverrrrr" she said dramatically.
"Aww did someone miss me ? " i said with a smirk .
"Maybeeee" she said smiling with a slight blush and sat next to me while i was eating.
"Don't forget tonight is  movie and game night... and you're coming" chloe said firmly while pointing a finger at me. I just groan. "Oh come on its not that bad. Games are fun and you usually just fall asleep on me during the movie anyways"she said.
"Not my fault your arm is comfortable " i said with a shrug. She just smiled at me and before she could respond we got called to the living room.
"Beca! Chloe! Aubrey is on the phone !" Stacie shouted at us.
"Coming!" Chloe replied for the both of us.
------------------------------
Later that day

        Chloe's POV

I was sitting in my room bored and there was nothing to do so i  decided to pick up my phone and text beca. I open my phone to find a wallpaper of us that we took at the park, we were both just making weird faces towards the camera but it was definitely one of my favorite pictures of us. I like it because this is one of the first pictures that  beca had her walls down. She wasn't trying to be the badass rebel beca she want's everyone to think she is, even though thats really hot. She was just being beca, the beca that only i really got to see and i love that. It makes me feel special, like she might like me the way i like her. But i know that could never happen so i shake that thought out of my mind and remember my original task.

   MY LITTLE BADASS💕

C: Hey becs wanna go get some food??       *sent 2:04*

After waiting for five minutes i just decided to go to her room. I walk over and the door is open so i knock on the door frame "knock knock" i said but she didn't react . "Beca!" I said a little louder but still nothing. I finally just walk over to her and wave at her untill she notices me. When she finally does she flinches, puts her hand on her chest,and pulled out her earbuds.  "Oh my god you scared the crap out of me " she said somewhat out of breathe.I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"I texted you, you didn't respond " i said with a pout.
"Oh sorry i was working on something for my job and my phone is overthere" she said motioning to her bed. I nodded.
"What are you working on??"i asked curiously.
"A new original song" she said turning around and looking up at me.
*gasp* "can i hear it??"
"No" she said in a monotone voice before turning back around with a smile.
"Whattt please please please please ple-"
"Ok ok fine here" she said with a laugh and handed me one of her earbuds.

       Beca's POV
Chloe quickly pulled up a chair and put the ear bud in with a huge grin of achievement. God she's cute. With her perfect eyes and perfect hair and perfect smile and perf-
"Beca!"
"Huh what ?"i said nervously
"I said it was really good" she said with a genuine smile that made me weak.
"Thanks chlo , that means a lot" i said returning the smile. It was silent for a few seconds but it wasn't awkward. We were just both staring at eachother enjoying the comfortable silence. I really want to kiss her. I can just imagine how her lips would feel on mine. I really like her  but i know she doesn't feel the same way about me so i get that thought out of my mind the best i can.
"Soo  what was your text about?" I said breaking the silence.
"Oh! Uhm yeah i wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat"
"Sure" i said turning around and turning my computer off.

         Chloe's POV
"Can we get taco bell?" She said excitedly like a little kid.
"No" i said using the same voice she used earlier and turned around. I started walking out the door with beca following close behind and a smile on my face.
"Pleaseeeeeeeee chloeee " she said in the most adorable way possible. I sighed with a huge grin on my face.
"Fineee come on, lets go"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
authors note:
How was that ?? Its my first story like ever so its kind bad. Feel free to leave comments or suggestions. I doubt anyone will read this but if  you do thanks and sorry for all the mistakes i probably made.😘