Chapter 12

NO ONE'S POV

"Ok cool, come on let's go" Aubrey said awkwardly  trying to break the glaring match happening between Chloe and Maya.

They all walk to the slide and grab their floaty so they can ride it.

After about 15 minutes of waiting in line, Beca, Chloe, and Maya, were next to go down the slide. Right before they were about to get on, chloe started to get a little anxious and beca could tell.
Despite chloe's confidence she has always been a little bit afraid of heights. In fact before the whole Maya situation her intentions at the waterpark were to go on a few of the small water slides and then spend the rest of the day in the wave pool and lazy river.But no. Here she is , about to get on the biggest water slide in the entire park just because she loves Beca.

"You okay?" Beca asked concerned.
"Yea, I'm fine" chloe said not very convincingly.

"We don't have to go on it if you don't want to. It's not to late to turn around." Beca said completely willing to do anything to make sure chloe was happy.

"No I'm fine, i'm just a little nervous." Chloe said with a slight shrug.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun" beca said reaching over to grab chloe's hand while giving  her a warm smile that  melted chloe's heart.

Chloe managed to take the spot in the middle of them, having beca on her right, next to her and Maya in  front of her with no one to her left.

Since Beca and Maya were diagonal from eachother Maya got to have her legs on beca, which chloe was not a fan of but it was better than them being right next to eachother so chloe was tolerating it

After they made it to the bottom of the  slide they waited for the last group to come down which was stacie, aubrey, flo, and lilly.

After everyone was done with the slide the girls decided to  grab some ice cream before they ran out and the lines got too long. 

CHLOE'S POV
Everyone was waiting to order but i remembered that Aubrey promised to tell me what that text was about so I decided to pull her aside.

"Come on" I said pulling her arm towards the restrooms. "You said you would tell me tomorrow and it's tomorrow, so spill." I said assertively

"Uh yeah,hold on let me get stacie." Aubrey  said doing her best to stall as long as possible. A few seconds later Aubrey comes back with the tall brunette looking very confused.

"Well?" I say starting to get impatient.

"Come on stace, we have to tell her," Aubrey said giving the brunette a light shove.

"Tell her what?" Stacie said trying to play dumb.

"She knows about the plan, she opended one of your messages" Aubrey said a little annoyed.

"Oh shit"

I looked at them expectantly.

"Ok, so don't get mad" stacie said cautiously.

NO ONE'S POV
Chloe shot them an annoyed look, but let them continue.

"Listen, You and beca are PERFECT together, we have been friends for a really long time and I have never seen you as happy as you are with her. You are in love with beca and beca is in love with you,and when we couldn't convince either one of you to make a move we had to give you a little push."
Aubrey said cutting stacie off to explain ,while stacie just nodded agreeingly.

Chloe gave them a skeptical look ,not completely understanding what they were trying to say.

"I got my cousin to flirt with beca to make you jealous", stacie blurted out.

"Wait so, Maya doesn't actually like beca? She was just pretending? " chloe said now understanding what they did.

"Pretty much yea" the tall brunette responded.

"Are you mad?" Aubrey said worried by chloe's silence.

"Honestly, no. I probably wouldn't have tried to pursue beca if it wasn't for you guys...so in a way.. thank you?" chloe said with a  smile.

"So you are still going after beca?" Aubrey asked hopefully.

"Yes" Chloe said with a wide smile.

"Yesss get your gurll!!!" stacie said enthusiastically.

"Now come on, go tell Maya she can stop flirting now." Stacie said with a chuckle.

-------------------------
"Maya there you are!"

"Oh, hey, what's up?"maya said curious as to why chloe is being so nice to her.

"Aubrey and stacie told me about the 'plan'" chloe said using air quotes. "you can stop flirting with beca now." Chloe said happily.

"Oh. Uhm bout that.." Maya said starting to worry chloe.

"So here's the deal, I like beca and I'll do whatever I have to, to get her."

"What?! Aubrey and Stacie asked you to help ME get beca! You can't just switch up now!" Chloe said angrily.

"Look" Maya said moving closer to Chloe's face. "I get whatever I want, and right now, i want beca. Nothing personal." Maya said giving chloe a condescending pat on the shoulder before leaving.

Chloe was left standing there completely baffled and absolutely livid.

"Are you fucking kidding me??" Chloe said before storming off and finding Aubrey and Stacie.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note: hi...sorry this took so long. But anyways, thank you for reading,commenting,and voting, it means alot.💗