chapter 10

Authors note: hey guys. This chapter is prettty long and I hope you like it. Also there is a song mentioned later on in the story called Come Hang Out by AJR.  I linked it above if you want to listen to it.
___________________________<<

NO ONE'S POV
All the bellas made it to the lobby and Aubrey was only a little pissed off.

On the ride to the mall chloe, Aubrey, and flo were sitting in the middle of the bus discussing which stores  they wanted to go into and beca was in the front listening to some music with her ear buds in.

Maya made sure she was in Chloe's line of sight and walked right up to Beca.
She moved the smaller girl's hair behind her ear before pulling out one of the  earbuds and sticking it in her own ear.
"What are we listening too?" Maya asked in a sweet and curious tone.
"AJR" beca responded.

"Ohh I love them"

"You do?"

"Of course, they're great. And their lead singer is hot."

The both laugh.
"But don't worry, he has nothing on you" Maya said  looking her up and down before giving her a wink.

"Thanks." Beca said with a chuckle.

They kept listening and then the  song ended and changed.
"This one is my favorite" Maya said hearing the first few chords and automatically knowing which song it was.
"Mine too"
Maya responded with a smile and started singing the first few lines
"Come hang out
'Cause you're outta your mind
You're working so damn hard
You forgot what you like
And come hang out
Don't you leave us behind
But I'll be there next time
I'll be there next time"
Maya sang beautifully while making eye contact with beca the whole time.
"Wow you can sing"
"Yeah I guess" Maya said with a small chuckle.

Chloe could see them the whole time and is already getting irritated.

CHLOE'S POV
Beca keeps smiling and laughing and it's making me worried that she is going to  fall for her. I mean she is pretty, and apparently really funny, aND NOW SHE IS SINGING?! What the hell! How am I supposed to compete with that?!

NO ONES POV
Chloe's thoughts were interrupted by the bus pulling into the parking lot of the mall and all the bellas getting out.
--------------------------
Stacie and Maya were walking in the back of the group and stacie pulled her cousin aside. "You're doing so good! Keep making your flirting obvious it's driving chloe nuts. We almost have them together!" stacie said excitedly.

"Yea, it shouldn't be too long now" Maya replied.

Stacie did an excited girl squeal before shoving her cousin ahead to go flirt with her best friend.

--------------------------

After exploring the first floor of the mall they decided to go upstairs to the next floor.

Since they were on an escalator, Amy used  the opportunity to take a group selfie.

"Come one Aca-bitches, say cheese!"

All the bellas squished to be in the photo and Maya decided it would be the perfect opportunity to make chloe jealous. She wrapped one arm around beca's neck and took the photo kissing her cheek. And it worked. Chloe  was mad and if she didn't hate Maya before, she REALLY did now. Every ounce of doubt and sadness she had from earlier had dissapeared and she was filled with anger and determination. Beca was going to be hers.

The next store they walked into was a dress store.
And Chloe went in and looked for the sexiest,tightest,  most revealing dress she could find. She landed on a tight red dress with skin showing and a zipper in the back.

(lemme show you the dress real quickkk cause I don't know how to describe it .)

(Back to regular programming):

Now she just has to try it on. She goes to the dressing rooms with Jessica ,Ashley, and flo, who are also trying on dresses. The rest of the bellas and Maya are waiting outside.

CHLOE'S POV
I hurry up and take my clothes off so I can try on the dress. It looks good but it is VERY tight. But then again , that's the point. Once I adjust it, I fix my hair so it looks less messy.
Ok here we go.
"Hey beca, Can you come in here for a second." I said facing the mirror and trying not to freak out.

"Yea sure"  beca opended the door .

"What do we think? Too slutty?" I ask knowing damn well it's too slutty.

"Wow" Beca said looking me up and down.

"You like?" I ask turning around.

"Wow" she said practically drooling.

"Oh, you really like" I said with an amused look.

"I think it's a winner" beca said making me laugh.

"Here, unzip me" I said moving my hair to its side and turning around.

She started unzipping me and I was watching her in the mirror. Once she saw that I wasn't wearing a bra her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. She is adorable. The zipper goes all the way down to my lower back and I could practically hear her gulp.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Yeah no problem. I'll wait outside " Beca said leaving the dressing room.

"Wait!" beca said walking back in.

"Yes?"

".. So you're buying the dress right?"

"Yes," I said laughing. "It's a winner."

"Awesome" beca said leaving again

Ughhhh she is so fucking cute.

Just as I leave the dressing room I walk over to the register with beca and immediately get a text.

Aubrey💛: Come to my hotel room tonight I wanna know what happened in that dressing room😏😏😏😏.

I just giggle and shake my head.

NO ONE'S POV

After a few more stores everyone was exhausted and decided to go back to the hotel, and Amy, Beca, and  CR were sent to pick up dinner.
Since beca was gone and stacie and Maya were in Jessica and Ashley's room, Chloe went to talk to Aubrey.

-----------------------
"Yay you're here! Now tell me what happened." Aubrey said now sitting in front of her.

"SO. I found a really tight dress to try on and I made her come in and-"
*buzz *buzz
Before Chloe could finish her story Aubrey got a text.

"Oh. Sorry. Can you hand me my phone" Aubrey said pointing to the silver phone sitting right next to Chloe.

Chloe picked it up.

"Oh it's from Stacie."
Aubrey's eyes widened.

"Give me that"
Aubrey tried to reach for it but Chloe pulled back.
"Our plan is working, Beca and Chloe have no idea?" Chloe said reading Stacie's text.
"What is going on?" Chloe said crossing her arms.
_____________________________
Authors note: What do you guys think so far. Do you like longer chapters or shorter chapters more?? Let me know, and thanks for reading :)