Chapter 8

No one's POV
Just as chloe was less than 2 feet away from Maya and Beca she was yanked into the seat to her left by Aubrey.
"What" chloe said annoyed
"What the fuck are you doing? Why are you stomping over there like a child?" Aubrey said whisper yelling so that the others wouldn't be able to hear them.
Before chloe could respond Aubrey quickly cut her off. 

"Hold on" Aubrey said before grabbing chloe by the wrist and practically dragging her to the back.
"Proceed"
Chloe rolled her eyes before begging her rant. "Maya is all over her! She keeps flirting and smiling and laughing and touching her,it's disgusting! i hate it. And obviously beca isn't interested.... Right?" Chloe asked quickly changing from mad to  worried.

"I don't know chlo , but even if she wasn't, beca isn't going to stay single forever. You have to make your move before somebody else does." Aubrey says trying her best to stick to the plan.

"I know , i know it's just.. i love her so much, and i need to have her in my life no matter what , even if it's just as friends. I mean what if i tell her i like her and she doesn't feel the same way. I would be devastated and things would be awkward between us."
"OH MY GOD chloe, she. Likes. You. Okay? I promise. Im not the biggest fan of beca but she has made you the  happiest i have ever seen you and you guys deserve to be with eachother, Just as soon as one of you sacks up and expresses  your feelings. "

Before chloe could respond they were interrupted by Amy "alright guys get your shit together were stopping here  for lunch!"
Since they were sitting on the back of the bus everyone got out before them and were aready in the restaurant. Chloe decided to finish their conversation. "There is just too much on the line. I think I'm just gonna wait it out." Chloe said defeated.
"Okay".Aubrey replied rubbing her arm.
They walked the rest of the way into the restaurant in silence and once they got inside they saw all the bellas sitting in the waiting section , waiting for the hostess to call us up. There wasn't enough chairs so some of the girls had to stand. But when chloe looked to her right she felt all her anger and jealousy come back full force. Maya was sitting on Beca's lap playing with her hair. Maya briefly made eye contact with chloe and decided to send her a look basically saying "haha beca is  mine"  or at least that's how Chloe interpreted it. But either way that look alone was the last straw.  "Forget what i said, I'm going after Beca." Chloe quietly told Aubrey.
"Hell yes" Aubrey said trying her best to contain her excitement.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note :
Hey guys I'm realllllly sorry this took so long I'll try to update more often i promise.

How was it?