Under the Moonlight I wish

Creator: My second project! I'm excited. Hope ya'll enjoy!
Randy: I'm the mermaid?!
Nomi: Sweet. I'm the human. Cool.
Creator: Have fun reading!
***********************************
No one P.O.V

Legend to be heard that if there is anyone has matching jewelries or things, they were meant to be together. Most said that it was just pure coincidence, but magical creatures believe it. The tale of a 14 year old merman who known by his family a both gender child and a 14 year old human boy who were destined to be together. Or not?

Randy P.O.V

"Mom, dad! I'm going out for a while with Howard! Is that okay?" I ask while wearing my necklace and my bracelet that was given from one of my dreams. It was made of pearls and crystals.

"Sure. Just be careful for humans, alright? They are really dangerous. They can catch you if you're not aware of your surroundings." Mom said and hugged me tight.

"I won't. Bye!" I said and swim outside. My violet purple tail that matched my hair color swim super fast to meet Howard. I went up and made a splash.

"Hey, cut that out, Cunningham!" Howard said swimming at me.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited for today. Swimming to the surface and see the world above us." I explained.

"Well Cunningham, there's one problem. I can't follow you this time. My sister needed my help and you know why." He said.

"Fish problem and a shark stuck in the seaweed again?"

"Yup. Sorry. You'll go on while I'll stay here. See ya later Cunningham." He said and swam away.

I swam to the surface and hide behind a giant rock. Looks like a pretty big city. It was night time so that no one came to the sea. I sat on the rock and saw a full moon shining brightly. It was more beautiful than under the sea.

I look around and the breeze of the sea felt nice and cool. The water was calm and sparkling. I look up at the moon and the stars that are twinkling in the sky. I still remember about the legend that my parents told me.

Wishing upon the stars and the moon can make the wish come true.

You guessed what I did. I made a wish while looking up at the sky.

"I wish I can see more in the human world."

I dive back into the sea and swam back to my family. I went into my room and rest.

Maybe I can go there tomorrow.

I fall asleep with a calm heart. Can't wait for tomorrow.

No one P.O.V

The moon was shining, heard what the merman kid wished. Little do you know that a young red hair boy made a wish to meet his destiny. The moon gave the same bracelet to the young boy in his dream. Looks like there is a beautiful story behind the fate of these kids.

***********************************
Creator: First part done! Hope ya'll enjoy it. See ya'll next time! Bye!