Author's Note *please read*

Creator: Sorry for the delay! I was really busy with the previous story. Note to yourself that each story that I made is a different AU. I might make some sequels or prequels of each story that I made if you readers wanted me to. Don't make me start from the beginning of making more lemons or yaoi. I will do it, but making it censored so its safe for your sake. I don't wanna get sin anymore. Granted I know that I made a yaoi scene way back on chapter "A whole day alone yaoi". I know, no need to remind me about it. I'll be trying my best to finish it as long as I have time. I know it's going to be a bit late so please don't mad at me. I promise I'll try my best to finish it as soon as the current story finished. If you guys have any recommendation on any story of your favorite cartoons tell me in the comments so that I'll try my best to make it happen I want to make everyone smile that's my mission or at least that's what I wanted to.

Randy: I'm not really sure if this was going to be finished I mean the readers are a little lower than the previous one but this is just a start thank you for all readers who reading this and the previous story.

Nomi: I have to be a lot more surprised when I found out that the readers from the previous story of Randicon shipping titled 'Human!Nomi x Randy' reached about 530 views. It was the first story she made so she is pleased about it. If you guys can't wait for the new chapter, don't worry. Its almost done. 'Patience is quicker than No Patience.'

All: see y'all soon!