Singing Memory

Creator: Hey guys! Sorry for not updated in a while. I usually updated once two days or something like that. Ya guys wanna say something?

Randy: Just continue the story, dude. Let them read.

Nomi: Agreed. The video is not ours.
********************************
Randy P.O.V

I got off from the bed and wash myself. I know how I can forget about the incident, but I'm scared that Nomi won't talk to me again. I was about to go when I saw something at the door. It was breakfast. I hold up the tray and saw a note on it. I read it.

"Randy, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I left this breakfast so I won't bother you. Hope you enjoy."

                                           Sign,Nomi

I felt bad. I ate the breakfast fast and went downstairs. I hid behind the living room door when I saw Nomi reading his book. He then closed it and went to the a device he called a TV. He switched it on and took out other devices too. It looks kinda like an ice cream cone.

I went to him and tugged his sleeves gently. He looked at me and smiled.

"So, Randy. Is the breakfast good?"

"Y...yeah." I said with blushes on my face.

He suddenly put a finger on my mouth. I flinched.

"There's a crumb on your mouth." He smiled again. I chuckled.

"Nomi, before anything, I'm sorry for being a bad uh... Mate, to you. I'm sorry."

"Nah. That's fine."

"Okay. What are those?" I ask pointing at the devices on his hands.

"Oh. These are microphones. You love singing so I thought we could sing together." He held the microphones and gave one of them to me.

I was surprised how loud it can make. I do love singing. Maybe this will be the last before I head back home. His uncle is away for a while so its a snipe. He open it up and put a song. (The song is called 'Crush' from David Archuleta.) I really love that song and just start singing.

I hung up the phone tonight.
Something happened for the first time.
Deep inside.
It was a rush. What a rush.
Cause the possibility,
That you will ever feel the same way
About me?
Just to much, just to much.