The Granted Promise.

Creator: Now then. Continue the story shall we? Also note that I won't be finish this story until my previous one is finish. Enjoy!
------------------•••••••••••••••••••••--------------
Randy P.O.V

I woke up and remember that I made a promise to myself to see Nomi. I got up from the bed and quickly swam towards the door. My mom stop me by saying

"Where are you going?"

"Seeing a friend okay? I'll be back soon. Bye mom." I replied kissing her cheek and swam outside. It was dark, looking like it was about storm. But I need to see him. Hopefully I can get to him before the storm hits in hard.

Nomi P.O.V

I woke up and getting ready to find Randy. I went downstairs and saw my uncle trying to stop me.

"Kid, I won't go now if I were you. It's gonna rain."

I look outside. It was dark. But I don't care.

"Just let me, uncle. I need to say sorry to him now or he will never forgive me or see me again. You know how I feel about him."

He looked at me and sigh. He nodded and open the door for me. He then wave goodbye at me. I ran quickly to the sea. Please God let me see him again to fulfill my promise.

Third P.O.V

Randy swam as fast as he can. His tail move faster than the other creatures surrounds him. The current move fast allowing him to go even faster. Nomi on the other hand run passing many people without bothering them.
They do it fast but the rain came down. Randy's struggle but keep swimming forward. Nomi only being more careful but quickly run in the rain. Then...

At the dock.

Nomi was at the dock, scanning everywhere to find Randy. He waited for 30 minutes, not caring about the rain. He then fall on his knees, thinking that he was too late. He got up and wipe his tears when suddenly

"Nomi?"

A voice came. He turns to see Randy in his human form(rain doesn't effect them. Only the sea) crying. Tears dripping from his eyes. Nomi looked at him and without a second to loose he went to him and hugged him, like it was the last thing he do. Randy hugged back with tears still dripping down his cheek. They broke the hug and kissed each other under the pouring rain. They broke it after a couple of minutes and smiles.

They went to Nomi's house and getting treatment to cover the cold. Randy was wearing one of Nomi's unused sweater and long pair of tracksuit. Nomi wearing the same thing. Nomi's uncle came to them and handed some warm soup to warm them up. They drank the soup and was about to go to bed. Nomi however stop what he was doing and looked at Randy's sorrow face. Claiming said that he was worried that his family are worrying about him.

Nomi hugged Randy to calm him down. He then tucked themselves in bed and slept the whole night. Their promise was granted. They didn't break the promise. The whole night was the calmest night as the storm fades away.

***********************************
Creator: this is short but don't worry. I'll do it as soon as my previous one is finished. Bye!