----My Kitten (Shota Aizawa)----

(This is a mix of angst and fluff)

Having a cat quirk was exhausting.

It was also exhausting being 18 and a first year.

The constant teasing.

The constant bullying.

The constant 'you'll never be a hero' and 'nekos are too weak'.

It was also exhausting being 18 and a first year. Complications at your old school had you sent all the way back to your first year.

You were constantly bullied for being stupid even though your intelligence didn't have anything to do with it.

So here you were, on the edge of the building.

Normally, you would feel immense guilt for hurting others but you honestly believe your helping people by dying.

"Here goes nothing."

You jump off of the roof.

You feel the tears flood your vision but you can still see someone running towards you.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

That was all you could say before your back made contact with the pavement. You heard a snap before you blacked out.

-----

Shota Aizawa couldn't really sleep so he decided to go into the main building to grab some paperwork he forgot. He was almost there when he saw the familiar h/c hair falling to the ground.

Of course he left his scarf at the dorms.

He sprinted towards you, as fast as he could make his legs move.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

He didn't listen, trying to get to you before you landed.

He was three seconds late.

Crack

It could have been heard throughout all of Japan.

Y/n L/n's body breaking under the pressure.

Aizawa ran to your body, calling the ambulance to come get you. He held your body close to his, trying to hold back the tears that welled up in his eyes.

You only had two more months before you graduated.

Two more months before you two could finally be a couple.

Aizawa didn't get it. What made you jump? Why were you so sad? Who the fuck told you this was a good idea? Why did his kitten have to die?

{{three day time skip}}

You opened your eyes and immediately groaned at the bright lights. You tried to bring your hand to your face but it's strapped to the bed. 

"Y/n?"

Your eyes snap open and you jerk your head towards the voice. Despite the pain from doing so, you weren't crying from the burning sensation in your eyes and neck.

You were crying because you hadn't succeeded.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

You gulp and look away, trying to hide your teary eyes. You gasp when you feel arms wrap around you.

"I-idiot. Don't apologize."

Aizawa nuzzled his face into your neck and you just sit there, unable to move because your hands are still strapped down.

"I'm not mad, just confused."

You look down but Aizawa grabs your chin, making you look at him.

"Please tell me Kitten."

You held back the sob that threatened to spill. You pulled at the restraint and Aizawa let you out. You grabbed his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. He didn't kiss back at first but eventually gave in and kissed you with passion.

"Please don't scare me like that again. Talk to me Y/n."

"I...I didn't want to keep taking up space. I-I'm so weak...So many people deserve to be in the hero course but all I can do is meow and scratch people. I can't be a fucking hero with a quirk that makes me look like a little girl."

Aizawa frowned and pet your h/c cat ear.

"This quirk saved your live."

Your ears perk up but your face is still the same painful expression.

"You have nine lives-well, eight now."

You whimper but try to keep it to a minimum. 

"You are allowed to go home soon, I promise."

You slowly nod but growl when you tail becomes tangled with some of the wires. You tear them all out, only feeling a small tingle when the needles leave your skin.

"That's why I told them to strap your wrists to the bed."

You lightly hiss at Aizawa and the doctors come in. They sigh and clean up the blood where you yanked out the needles.

"After you get dressed, you can go home. No more playing on the roof."

You growl at the doctor and he backs up when you start showing your canines like a dog.

"She gets grumpy when she hasn't eaten. Thank you."

The doctor leaves and you groan as Aizawa dresses you.

"I can do this myself."

"No you can't."

You roll your eyes but let him dress you. After he's done, he opens his phone to text someone. You smile at his concentrated face before giggling when he looks up.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just think you're cute."

Aizawa rolls his eyes and helps you out of the bed. You hold his hand and walk out with a slight limp.

When you get to the lobby, the entire class was there. The entire class saw you holding hands with your teacher.

You try to take your hand away but Aizawa just holds it tighter. You send him a questioning look but he just smiles at you.

"I don't want to wait anymore. Nezu can kiss my ass, you're mine."

You smile back but gasp when your taken into a big hug. You look at the person holding you and chuckle.

"Hey Dark Shadow."

"YOU SCARED ME PRETTY GIRL!"

You smile and scratch his head, sending him back to Tokoyami. Everyone comes up and gives you a hug, telling you how much the love and missed you.

Bakugo surprised everyone when he came up to you and scratched your ears.

"Stupid fucker. Talk to me next time you feel like throwing your ass off of a building."

You smile and lean into his touch, causing a small smile to wash over the blonde's face.

After a while, everyone went back to the dorms on a bus. You sat next to Aizawa and rested your head on his shoulder.

"God, I am so glad I can finally claim you."

Aizawa chuckles and rests his head on top of yours.

"You were and always will be my kitten."

-----
Okay, I hate this.

I was writing spontaneously and it turned out like shit.

Idk, I'm going to post it anyway.