---Shared Shower (Eijiro Kirishima)---

(Fun fact, while writing this, the song "Sweet Home Alabama" came on...I don't know what to do with this but your welcome.)

"Shampoo please."

You chuckle and hand the shampoo to your boyfriend.

You might be asking, why shower together?

Why the hell not?

You both needed a shower but neither of you wanted to wait for the other to finish so you decided to share.

"Training was rough today, Aizawa really didn't play around."

"Well, there has been an increase in villains since All Might's retirement. We need to be prepared to fend any off."

You shrug and turn to grab the soap, only to choke on air.

Eijiro was leaned against the wall while rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. He looks at you with his eyes and smiles a bit.

"You look surprised."

You close your mouth and turn back around, blushing like an idiot.

"Y/n."

Eijiro wraps his hands around your waist and brings you towards him.

"Eijiro."

The red head smiles and rubs circles on your stomach.

"Question."

"Shoot."

"What do you think of shower sex?"

Your breath hitches and Eijiro definitely noticed.

"Well?"

"I...I wouldn't be against it."

Eijiro smiles and kisses your neck. You reach behind you and stroke his half erect member.

This isn't your first time dipping into the world of sex, you got together during your first year and it's now your third.

Eijiro nibbles on your shoulder and grunts as you grab your finger over his tip.

He moves a hand to your clit, rubbing it a few times before dipping two fingers inside your heat.

You arch your back against his chest and let out a heavy breath as he pumps his fingers at a decent speed.

"Eijiro."

As if he knew, Eijiro pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at your entrance.

"I love you baby girl."

You moan softly as he enters your womanhood.

"I love you too."

You prop one of your legs on the edge of the shower door while Eijiro thrusts in and out of you, slowly going faster and faster.

Eijiro brings one of his hands to your breast and the other to your clit. The stimulation causes you to moan and arch your back once more.

"God you look so beautiful right now."

Eijiro leans down to kiss you, never stopping his thrusting or hands.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

You bite your lip and close your eyes, feeling pure bliss as your boyfriend thrusts faster. His fingers starts to rub your clit faster too, pushing you closer and closer to the edge.

"Not yet."

You whine but listen and hold your orgasm until you're told you can cum.

After a few more grunts, Eijiro allows you to cum.

"Fuck!"

You grab his arms as your ride out your orgasm. Eijiro holds his as long as possible but soon joins you and pulls out to release his seed on the shower floor.

"Man, we need to do this more often."

"Which part, the showering together or the shower sex?"

Eijiro kisses you and chuckles.

"How about both."

You smile and grab the soap, washing your boyfriend.

"Ooh, can I wash your hair?"

You smile and nod, turning around so Eijiro could get to your hair.
-----

This was short but I'm kind of in the mood to write smut so there might be more after this