----All Gone (Shoto Todoroki)----

Requested by FRENCHSASS
-----

It was chaos.

Fire.

Explosions.

Villains.

So much chaos.

Multiple pros had been on the scene, Shoto being one of them.

He's been a pro hero for a while now, almost ten years.

This was the biggest incident that's occurred since the Kamino Incident thirteen years ago.

There were bodies everywhere, some still alive but most are already dead.

It was horrible.

Shoto was fighting the villains head on, slowly but surely taking them out.

Deku and Ground Zero were there too, taking out the horrible people that caused all this chaos.

After six hours of non-stop fighting, the villains were taken care of. Some got away but most were captured.

Shoto was limping towards the ambulance when he hared it.

"M-mommy..."

The hero froze, spinning towards the small voice. He saw you, a small girl, probably five, wearing a blindfold. Your h/c hair was frazzled, scattered around your dirty face. He 'ran' to you as best he could with a limp.

"Hello?"

You whimpered and tried to crawl away but the rocks on your legs prohibited you from doing so.

"It's alright, I'm the pro hero Shoto."

You then tried to scoot towards him, the rocks still on your legs.

"I-it hurts."

Shoto limped to your legs, prying the rocks away from you. He then put light coat of ice over them, helping with the pain.

"What's your name?"

You adjusted the blindfold and felt around for something.

"W-where is it?! I-I need it!"

Shoto gently grabbed your hands to comfort you.

"What? What are you looking for?"

"M-my guiding stick!"

Shoto looked at the you with pity.

Your five, blind and in immense pain.

"We'll get you a new one-"

"No! Mommy and Daddy saved up all their money so I could have one! I need to find it."

You were on all fours, scraping your hands on the ground, looking for the pole. Shoto wanted to get you to safety and he knew he was going to have to play your way.

"I'll help you look but you have to tell me your name."

"Y-y/n. Y/n L/n."

"Okay Y/n, can we look for it after you get medical help?"

You stopped moving and tried to get up but fell back. Before you could get hurt even more, Shoto caught you and picked you up, putting you on his shoulders.

"Shoto? Oh my!"

Uravity used her quirk to help carry you to the ambulances.

After being checked out, you only suffered from small fractures on your legs and a bad headache.