-Opposites Attract (Kota Izumi)#1-

"Eeerrriiii!"

You were currently being dragged around by your childhood friend Eri. 

"Come on slow poke!"

You growl and dig your shoes in the sand of the beach.

"I'm going to ruin my uniform Eri."

"Me too!"

You groan and follow the girl. You look and see your older brother and some kid with a red hat. Eri runs over and tackles your brother in a hug.

"Deku!"

You smile and walk over, hugging your brother as well.

"Hey Dragon."

You groan and swat his hand away.

"You know Deku?"

You snort at Eri and poke Izuku's face.

"He's my big brother."

Yep, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a the number one hero Deku, was your big brother. A ten year age gap but you still manage to get along.

"Who are you?"

You look at the boy with black eyes and hair that's covered by a hat. He was wearing red sneakers that matched your brothers.

"K-kota Izumi."

"Sweet. Y/n Midoriya."

You send him a smile. Suddenly, Eri and Kota gasp and jump away from you. You tilt your head but yelp when your legs become surrounded by ice. You use your quirk, fire breath, to melt it. You spin and glare at Shoto.

"I wanted to see if you could control it now."

He shrugs and ruffles your hair. You groan again, swatting his hand away but still giving him a hug.

"So why are we all here?"

"OI FIRE BREATH!"

You yelp as Ground Zero comes out of absolutely nowhere.

"Gah! Idiot!"

You punch him in the shoulder and he sends one to your stomach. You growl and pretend to be hurt so he walks over. You then grab his arm and slam him to the ground. You get up and pant.

"Fucking Dragon."

"Firecracker."

"Torch Breath."

"Blasty McSplode."

"Hell Spit."

"Explodo-Boy."

You and Katsuki glare at each other before being broken up by Red Riot.

"Why the hell is everyone here?"

A bunch of your brother's old classmates and teachers walk over. Some have coolers and chairs too.

"We're celebrating!"

"What?"

You stand next to Eri and Kota.

"You are this generations next top heroes!"

You roll your eyes and see Creati.

"Momo!"

You run to the hero, blushing at her costume.

"Do you mind making me something else to wear?"

"Sure thing Y/n."

She smiles and creates a bathing suit for you, Eri and Kota. You run over and hand them their suits.

After putting them on, you come out to see a bunch of the pros now in their swimsuits as well. You see your mom and smile.

"How was your first day of UA?"

"I loved it! Eri's in my class and so is that other guy, his name is Kota Izumi."

"He knows Izuku. They met when your brother went to that training camp."

"That's the same kid?"

Your mom nods and you smile, running back over to Eri and Kota.

"Daaammmnnnn Y/n! Creati really knows your style!"

You smile and spin, then point at Eri.

"She knows yours too."

You smile and look at Kota. 

Now it the time you notice how hot he is.

He's obviously ripped, you almost have to be in order to be in the hero course. He's definitely got a v-line going which can only mean one thing-

"Y/n?"

You turn around and see Ingenium, Tenya Iida. He is your brother's best friend.

"Hey Tenya!"

You give him a hug and see Eri run up to Mirio.

"Holy cow, everyone's here."

You nod at Kota's statement and find yourself standing next to him while Eri catches up with Mirio. You were looking around at all your brother's friends. Most of them you have grown up with, especially Katsuki.

While you were studying the environment, Kota couldn't help but look at you. Not even at your body but your face. He noticed the way the sunset reflected on your green eyes. He could smell the lavender from your h/l green hair. He noticed how your eyes only crinkled when you gave your biggest smile. He also saw the freckles that littered your cheeks, something that must run in the family.

For some reason, he felt drawn to you. He felt like you were meant to be friends, even with opposite quirks and personalities.

Opposites attract, right?

-----
Part two soon!