Debut day

S-liv get up!
L-noooo
S-come on we have to go to money night raw!
L-what time is it?
S-5:00 that's why u need to get up!
L-what time do we have to be there?
S-6:30 - 7:15 of your any later your not allowed to go in!
L-fine. How far is it?
S-it's an 1hru away that's y u need to get up!
L-oh shit. Ok well I'm ready I just need to change.
S-ok hurry up tho
L-ok.

You put on some leggings and a crop top type thing, with some Jordan's.
U get in the car with Sasha and u drive over there. Since there was a whole bunch of traffic it took 1 hour and 30 minutes. U got there at 6:53.

Shane- hello Olivia welcome to Monday night raw.
L-thank u Shane.
Shane-come to my office with your sister.
L-ok. May I put my stuff in the locker room first?
Shane-yeah sure just come after words.
L-ok thank u.

You go put your stuff down and then go to Shane McMans office. You knock on the door and he says come in.

Shame-so Olivia tell me about yourself a little. Then your sister will tell me something about u.
L-ok well... I'm 23, and I started training for wwe ever since I could walk. I always fought Sasha. So yeah...
Shane-ok Sasha tell me something about your sister.
S-well she is a very nice and caring Person. But if u get under her skin or someone she loves she would go after them until she wins. Also she is a lot like me.
Shane-in what way?
S-well she has my sass. My sore loser thing. Also she hates it when someone takes her stuff. Never do that.
Shane-hahaha ok I won't. So u will be debuting against Alexa bliss. Sasha u will be ring side for Olivia since it's her first match.
S-what?! I never had someone there when I debuted!
Shane-the crowd is much worse now, and Jude mental.
L-wha-
Shane-don't worry about that. I saw your skills. Your sister thought u right.
Sasha-when r we on?
Shane-10:00
Sasha-ok.
Shane-goodbye.
L-bye

You and Sasha walk out u closed the door and then start walking to the women's locker room. On your way there u see your biggest crush. U have liked him since he was in NXT.

S-liv look who it is... -pokes liv's side-
Liv-stoppppp. Oh shit he's coming over!
Jim-hey what's up uso!
Jay-hey Banks! Hey-  what's your name?
L-oh my real name is Olivia stage name is liv Banks. Just call me liv.
Jim-oh your sisters?
Sasha-yeah. This is my little sister -pats liv's head-
Liv-don't do that Sasha! -moves-
Jay-aww it's like u and me jimmy!
S-oh shut up jay!
L-bitch -slaps the back of her head-
S-sorry!

Then Dana brook came up to us and pores water on your head.

L-what the fuck!

Dana runs away. U run after her.

S-someone get liv!
Jay-ok!

Jay runs after u and catches u since he was fast. He grabs your arm so u stop running then puts his arms around u from the back so u stop trying to move.

Jay-calm down liv. It's ok.
L-fucking bitch. -gets to break free from his strong arms-
S-calm down. Ik u liv u need to sit down and breath.
Jay-come over here. -puts his hands on our waste and directs u to a chair.
Jim-u ok now?
L-yeah.
S-good. Thanks guys. I can't Handel her myself when she gets like this.
Jay-anytime she gets like this just call me and I got her.
L-thanks -you blush because he's the crush u have-
Jim-oh we have to get ready we r on In like 20 mins.
Jay-hold up Jimmy. -squats down and moves your chin up.- hey look at me.
L-what -whispers and lifts his head up-
Jay-u ok?
L-mmh
Jay-aright if u need me. I have no idea we're I will be just find me somewhere.
L-alright thanks -chuckles-

It was time to get your outfit from the lady. Your tell her u want black tights that say banks down the side in red. U get a bra top that is black and says liv on the front in red. Then u get s jacket that is red and black. U get all red Jordan's. Your motto is the cash/money/banks girl. Your jacket on the back says your catch fraze " you can bank on that" on the back in gold. Then u have ear rings that says bank and the other says onthat in 1. Then u do your makeup and your hair is down with red extensions. "Your In 5 4 3 2 1 whenever your ready" your them song comes on and u wait a sec then walk out with Sasha. U walk to one side and put your hands on your hips look both ways then does it on the other side. Then u walk down with a smirk looking at Alexa bliss in the ring. U walk up to the ring and, take of your earrings and keep your jacket on. U get in the ring. U were handed a mike.

A-aww the new girl wants to fight the goddess.
L-dam right I do. -jimmy jay and Naomi watch in the back-
A-aren't u scared newbie?
L-not at all.
A-hahaha.
L-how about u stop talking and fight me already?
A-your not going to beat me.
L-yes I will. And u can bank on that.

You drop your mike and take your jacket off. She runs to u with her leg out. U grab it and flip her over. She grabs your leg and u fall head first.
Then u get up grab her leg go backwards and go to the banks statement. She taps out and your music comes on. Naomi and Jim clap in the back. Jay says...

Jay-she's the one.
Jim-what do u mean?
Jay-she's the one.
N-ok...

U walk to the back with Sasha and she hugs u. Then u see the USO's and naomi.

Jay-let's go uso! -hugs u-
L-haha thanks -hugs back-
Jim-yeah u did good! -side hugs-

Naomi hug u too and says good job girl.
Then Dana come up to and jay goes right behind u ready to grab u if u go off. She comes up to your face and says...

D-it was just luck -walks away and flips hair-
L-what the fuck is your problem? Like for real?!
D-u have something I want!
L-like what I just got here today! What u want mine, Sasha's, Naomi's, jays, Jimmy's good looks? Because u will always be an ugly thot.
D-no I want him. -points at jay-

That made u go after her and u jumped on her and start punching her.  Jay dragged u off of her. U sat on the ground with jay squatted down with his arms around u Sasha held your hands and Naomi was glaring at Dana. Jimmy yelled go away, and said this.

Jim-u ok liv?

U looked down then at Sasha u cried in her shoulder. She held your head close and cried with u. (Next page will say y they r crying)

Jay-hey hey hey what's wrong? -rubs yours and your sisters back-
L- n-nothing -looks at him with tears on your face-

U looked at your sister, who wiped your tears and u wiped hers she said...

S-she's nothing to us anymore. I have u little sis I love u.
L-Ik and I love u too. -Jimmy helps u up and Naomi helped Sasha. U went home showers and went to bed.