Mixed match challenge

*At raw*

It was mixed match season. U find out your partner tonight. U were walking and u saw jay.

L-JAY!  -jumps in his arms-
Jay-hey! Geez did u miss me or something?
L-maybe a little. Especially when I was mad.
J-here let me give u my number so when u get mad just call me.
L-ok -puts number in-
J-Don't turn around.
L-why...?
J-just don't. Alright now u can.
L-who was there?
J-starts with a d
L-ugh -roles eyes-
J-your to much. -laughs-
L-Ik -flips hair-
S-there u guys r. Mixed match partners r about to be chosen.
J-ok let's go.

All the men line up around the ring and then the women on the other side. So starting off we have jimmy uso, and Naomi. They stand in the ring together.
Next we have dana brook, and Samoa joe. D-Ughhhhh. Next we have Tamina, and Finn Balor. Now Roman Regins, and Sasha Banks. Next we have her sister liv Banks, and... let's see. We can do jay uso! That's a good pair! -Dana gets mad but me and jay stand at one of the conners of the ring and I lean on him.* Mr.mcman says the rest. Tonight we r staring off with 2 mixed match teams. So we r going to have uso and Banks v.s Titus O'Neal and Natalia. Then we'll have Sasha and Roman regins v.s balor and Tamina. Whoever wins theses two will v.s tomorrow on smack down live!

Everyone went to the backstage. U were going up not next match or
The one after that but your the one after that. So u have about 40 mins. U wore all red shoes, and so did jay. Then he put some shorts on and he didn't have a shirt on yet so u were staring st his abs. Then u has your tights with the banks logo. U had a crop top that said
"Liv and uso" and he had a tang top of that. They gave him a your jacket but in a bigger size and u had the jacket. Then u had a uso hat on. And so did jay. U got your hair and makeup done while u were doing that jay took a walk and talked to some people. U were on in 10 so u called him and he said he was going to meet u were u go out to the ring. U went over there and saw him talking to one of the workers.

Jay-u ready?
Liv-yep.
Announcer: first we have weighing in at 227 pounds JAY USO!!! Now his mixed match partner weighing in at 111 pounds LIV BANKS!!!

U were half way through your match when Dana Brook came out with s steel chair and rams it in your rips u fall to the ground and she walks away. The bell rings since she interfered the match. Jay runs up to u and u were crying in pain since she repeatedly hit u In the ribs. Then Natalia comes up and says it will be ok. She was always nice and never liked Dana either. Sasha came running out and she dragged u to the end of the ring. Jay and Sasha tried to get u up but u kept falling. Jay gave up and picked u up gently. He took u back to the doctors. They said that it was nothing serious. They doctor said that i shouldn't do the mixed match challenge. It started to feel better. U were in the back u hate the uso hat on still U were standing up just looking through your phone. Out of no wear u feel large, muscular arms around u. U jumped but then u heard jays low voice.

Jay-how r u feeling?
L-better. But it hurt it I touch it.
Jay-than don't touch it -laughs-
L-oh yeah that's a good idea.
Jay-what's my name on your phone?
L-nothing! -it's hot stuff♥️🥵💪🏽-
Jay-ooooo u trying to hide it. -sends message so he can see-
L-jayyyyyy -hides face in hands because u r blushing-
Jay-oh U think I'm hot? -moves hands so he can see your face-
L-what's my name?
Jay-nothing......... -it's cutie♥️😊💪🏼-
L-ooooo -sends message- aww u think I'm cute?
Jay-yes. -stares at u-
L-something on my face...?
Jay-no your just beautiful.
L-thank yo-

Before u could finish he pulled your body against his and puts his lips on yours. It was the best feeling ever. He was gentle, and clam. U let go and hugged him. Sasha came in and said...

S-is everything ok...?
L-this might be the best moment of my life?!
S-ok then...bye...? But liv we have to leave in like 30 mins.
L-ok.
J-aww man!
L-what's wrong?
J-Jim needs me to help him move things with with hhh.
L-oh ok bye.

Jay kisses your cheek and goes and helps. Out of no wear u look on the t.v and Dana brook comes up to him. U run over there.

D-hey sexy -moves towards him-
Jay-umm...hi... -moves backwards-
D-I know u want me. -Touches is chest-
Jay-yo chill!! -moves her arms-
D-why? Look at me u want me. Ik u do.
L-No he does not! -jay comes to u-
S-how about u leave him alone Dana. We're down with your sick twisted games.
D-aww liv u need your big sister to help u with your fights. -Roman comes up-
L-SHUT UP DANA!
D-no because u need your sister to fight all of your fights. And I mean all. And with your mother lurking around u better watch out!

You and Sasha both jumped on Dana and attacked her. U were furious and so was sasha.

Jay-Hey hey hey! Stop!! -gets u up-
R-Yo chill!  -juts Sasha up-
Shane- Dana your suspended for 3 weeks. Never mention your there past! -Shane knows-
D-but I'm not the won who attacked.
Shane- you were instigating the problem. And u know it. Now look at the bank sisters. They r in fear now. They probably don't want to stay bye themself at night. If u step foot near this ring, or ever say anything like that again to anyone. Your fried.
D-ugh fine!
Jay-u ok liv?
L- n-no -cries-
Jay-it's ok mamas -holds her close- do u and Sasha want to stay with me?
L-I will. Idk about her.
S-I'm staying with Roman.
L-ok bye.

U got in the car with jay. U drive to his hotel room and u go in. U were still shaking in fear. All that went through your mind was your mom. U were about to cry again but jay came and held u.

Jay-hey hey hey it's ok little mamas.
L-I'm scared. Would if she comes. Jay!!
Jay-aww liv I have u. Nothing will happen as long as I'm here. Ok.
L-ok but what about Sasha! What she gets her!
Jay-my cousin has her. Nothing will happen trust me. Don't worry about a thing.

U fall asleep in his arms. And feel safe.