Its time

Alaïa is due April 14. It was April 10th and jay was nervous every second. Naomi, jimmy, Sasha, and Carmella were all staying at your house so when it happens their there. Your bags were ready and u had a game plan. Naomi will get your bag, and jays bag. Sasha will get the baby's 2 bags, while Carmella is in the drivers seat unlocking the car. Jay and jimmy will bring u to the back seat with them and Naomi will run to the passengers seat and Sasha will go to the trunk since there was an extra seat. U were chilling on the couch with jimmy, on your phone. Until he looked down and saw water on the ground under Olivia.

J- HOLY SHIT HER WATER BROKE!

Everyone did what they were supposed to. U got to the hospital and, laid in the bed. U were crying and holding jays hand. U hit jimmy's side with your other hand. He looked at u and u grabbed his. Then the contraction stops and your fine.

————————skip birth———————

The doctor just wiped down the baby and she was crying. She hands her to u and she stops crying. She had your blue eyes. Jays dark hair. And his face shape with your noise. She looked a lot like jay and she was so adorable.

O-do u want to hold her?
J-yeah. -holds her-
O-when can we go home?
D-now since alaïa doesn't have any problems.
J-ok lets go.

U get in the car and u sit next to alaïa, and jay sits next to u. Carmella drives. Jimmy goes in passenger seat. Sasha, and Naomi in the back back. Than u go to your house.

U were sitting on the couch with alaïa. She was sleeping on u and jay came in the room.

J-babe let me get alaïa and put her in her crib.
O-why?
J-because I want alone time with my wife. Now let me get her.
O-ok. -gives him alaïa-

Jay goes to the the baby's room and lays her down. He puts a blanket over here and turns the light off. He comes out and lays on top of u. U played with his hair and watched a movie. Then 30 mins later alaïa woke up and was crying.

J-I'll get her.
O-ok thank u baby.  -kisses-

Jays walks in the bedroom.

J-it's ok princess daddy's here. -picks her up-

Jay rocks her back and forth than goes to the living room with her. He plays with her and so does Olivia. U had the best life u could ask for.

                       THE END