Broken leg

*at the arena*

You got your outfit ready, and was told your on in 10. U stood at the currents and played with your hands to try to hide your fear. Sasha comes up and says...

S-hey. Clam down.
L-I can't do this -try's to walk away-
S-no. U can do this -stops her-
L-fine.
Worker- your on in 5 4 3 2 1 whenever your ready.

You walk out and do your intro thingy.

Announcer: First making her way to the ring weighing in at 111 pounds from FairField California LIVVVV BANNNKS. Now weighing her way to the ring weighing in at 272 pounds from Sydney Australia NIA! JAAAXX!

When he said her name u got nervous again. But u told yourself to calm down and be strong. The match started with nia jax. Kicking your leg. U fell and she went to kick u with her Keene but u dunked, and she fell. U got up and kicked her in the stomach. Then she got up and pushed u down. U were scared again. She did 3 power booms. She went on u and tried to pin u. 1 2 kick out at 2! Your Keene was killing u. U got up and went to kick her but she grabbed your foot. She twisted your leg and it cracked a little. U were is so much pain. U got to the bottom rope. U were holding on to your Keene at the Conner of the ring. The refh asked if u were ok and u said no. U had tear in your eyes because it hurt so much. Nia came near u and the refh told her to back off. She said she wasn't going to hurt u. She asked if u were ok and u shook your head. The doctors came up to u and came around u.

Jim-jay is that liv? -jay looks at the t.v and saw u. He ran as fast as he could out to u and so did sasha. The doctors told him to back off. He pushed through them and went to u.

J-baby it's ok I got u. -kisses her forehead-
L-ahhhh -cries-
J-come on we need to get back there.
Doc 1: sir leave her go please we can handle this.
J-fuck no! Don't put any of your hands on her!  -jay picks u up and doesn't touch your leg he leaves it hanging.
S-watch her head. -pushes it up a little-

He takes u to the back and they do an x-ray your leg is broken. It's supposed to look like this ->

 It's supposed to look like this ->

But it looks like this ->

Jay-FUCK!    -You put your hand on his arm to clam him down-L-how long am I out for?Doctor- well since we have the best medical staff u will be out for about 1 month

L-how long am I out for?
Doctor- well since we have the best medical staff u will be out for about 1 month.
L-Nooo!
Doctor-actually u should be saying yes because if u had regular people it would be about 3 months.
L-don't tell me how to be thankful.
J-calm down. -moves hair out of face:
Doctor-so we will rap up her foot and in a month she can take off the cast and go back.

U get it rapped up and then get crutches.