Gender revial party

Today was the gender revival party for the baby. U were 17 weeks pregnant and Sasha and mella were the only who knew. They way it was going to work is, there is a box that is half blue and half pink. Then u chose 3 girls to pop confetti cannons, and jay choses 3 guys. But it was time to do it.

O-alight I want Sasha, Carmella, and Naomi to pop.
J-alright I'll choose my twin. Uhh my cousin Roman. And my bro in law Michael.

3 2 1! U open it and see pink balloons flying everywhere and see pink confetti.
U start to cry happy tears and jay kisses u. It was time to eat and u sat next to jay and jimmy. Everyone talk and stuff. Your stomach starts to hurt because the baby keeps moving. U go to the bathroom, and sit in a chair.

Jays   P.O.V

Olivia has been in the bathroom for about 20 mins now. I was getting worried and had that kind of face and started shaking.

S-jay u ok?
J-naw. Liv's been in the bathroom for a while and I have a bad gut feeling.
S-I'll go check on her.

Sasha walks to the bathroom and sees liv crying.

S-hey sis u ok?
O-no my stomach hurts. Shes moving so much.
S-hold up stay here and don't move.
-runs to Naomi- Yo come on she's needs helps.
J-WHATS WRONG?!
S-I'll tell u later. Come on hurry.
J-SASHS NO! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY WIFE?!
N-Well be back jay chill!

They run to u. They clam u down and u walk back out there. Jay runs full speed to u.

J-baby u ok?! R u hurt. R u dying?! Shawty tell me what's wrong!!
O-I'm fine it's just the baby's moving a lot and it's painful.
J-next time tell me!
O-no.
J-what?! Why?!
O-bc u act like this.
J-well I don't want my queen or princess hurt.
O-ok.

U go back to your seat and talk. Than jimmy says something.

Jim-so do u know what u r going to name princess? -touches her stomach-
O-actually we do. We had a girl and boy name ready.
N-oooooo gurl what is it.
O-well it's the name I have always wanted to name my little girl since I was a little kid.
S-oh Ik what is it now.
J-do u want to tell them mamas?
O-yeah. I'll do it in-front everyone.

U go to the front.

O-everyone can I have your attention?! So I am going to be announcing the baby's name right here, right now. The name of the baby will be Alaia Lynn Fatu.
C-OMG that's such a pretty name!
S-I knew it!
J-also I have an announcement too. -acts sassy and makes everyone laugh-
Excuse me sexy. -says to u like a girl-
O-it's hard enough to raise u but now we got u mixed with me. Fuck. -everyone laughs-
J-raise me?! Oh gurl u trippin. SEXY MOVE! So, I have to say that no guy will ever. I MEAN EVER! Will look, touch, or be near my little girl.
Jim- OH HELL NAW NO DUDE WILL BE NEAR MY NIECE.
Jay- or they will be put in the...
Jay+Jim- USO PENITENTIARY!
O-omg. If she wants to find a nice guy and go on a date she can.
Jay- Excuse me? -puts his hand on chest and gasps-
Jim-Yo my sis in law is funny.
-rolls eyes-

After that u went to yours and jays actual house. Jay and jimmy built the bedroom themselves because they said they don't trust store bought stuff so u jut let them. U and Naomi witch is the god mom and jimmy the god dad decorated it. It came out like this... ->

Than this is over top the crib ->

Also this is in the room. ->

 ->