Fights just have to happen

Heck, I'm writing this on a phone and here's the pic I promised to show you- drawn by the awesome Imhamiltiontrash! Thank you this is awesome and so cute!!

Canada-

I pace back and forth around the outside of the camp. How could America go and meet Russia outside?? It was against our code to meet cats from other clans!! One traitor in this clan is enough...

"I don't hate you bro.....I just don't want you to be caught and since I also sneak out to see Ukraine I want you to be safe..." I mutter to myself, wrapping my red and white tail neatly around my paws.

I sit like that until a howl splits the air. My head snaps towards camp and I leap to my paws, alert.

I trip over my paws as I stumble through the barrier into our camp and look at the scene unfolding in front of me. Brazil's pelt is bristling at a certain cat. Panama is standing in front of them, her fur pricked and spitting at the dusty ground. Argentina tries to act calm but is failing miserably.

"What's going on??" I ask Bolivia, who was in the middle of eating a mouse before thus happened.

"Panama challenged Argentina for leadership." She responds in shock.

"But you can't do that!" Cuba wails at us.

"Get out if this clan! Now! I demand to take over here, and if you don't leave, there will be teeth and claws involved!!" Panama threatens the leader and deputy.

Argentina looks so helpless.....yet his answer shocks me, "Alright Panama. Well divide the clan in 2, North and South. You take North and whoever wants to stay and I'll move down way South with whoever wants to come with me." Argentina declares tiredly.

Brazil and Argentina wait by the entrance as quite a few of the cats, including Peru, Venezuela, and Bolivia leave. Wait.....the medicine cat and one of our mentors?? Or two?! Heck, most of the younger cats decided to stay. America stood put with wide eyes at the very edge. So did I. And Mexico. And Cuba. Panama leapt onto the leader rock.

"I'm sorry I had to but I'll be your leader from now on. I'll decide on the deputy at midnight. A cat will be taught to be the medicine cat. Bear with me, I will try my hear to be a good leader for all of you." She meows loudly.

I stare in shock and watch America whirl around and bound of the camp out of the corner of my eye. I hope he stays with North America though...

Germany-

I stalked the clearing with my ears pricked, Russia, Poland, and one of the Italy littermates, Veneziano, trailing behind me as well. (I'm sorry- I had to)

I am about to pounce at a cold that was eating some nuts, but Russia immediately jumped up. The vile scurried away.

I turn on Russia. "The heck dude??"

Russia tilts his head. "Listen..."

I snort. "I'm not about to listen to birds singing and such Sheiße!! You scared away a meal for the clan!"

Russia darts into the trees, his red, white, and blue tail disappearing into the bushes. The rest of my patrol follow him soundlessly.

We stop when we notice a cat is running towards him, wailing upsetly. He nuzzled Russia, who wrapped his tail around him protectively.

I step forward. "Uhm Russia...?" I ask.

Russia looks at me over his shoulder. "Da?"

"That's an Americas cat." I point out.

"Yeah no duh, his name is America. He looks hurt." Rus looks down at the smaller cat. "What's up?"

"The c-clan split into 2!! And we were f-forced to c-choose a side to go with!! Panama i-is the leader of North America now!" America cries loud enough for all of us to hear.

I exchange looks with Poland and Veneziano. They look uncertain. Poland speaks up, "So like, how long have you veen meeting up with him?"

"A few moons by now...." Russia whispers but we hear. He looks at us pleadingly. "Please don't tell anyone???"

I nod. "If you two tell Britain about this you are in trouble with me. America looks hurt." Poland and Veneziano nod.

"We wouldn't telk anyway. Right?" Northern Italy added at the red and white cat.

"Tak!" Poland responds. (Yes)

Brazil-

My green tail droops as Argentina and I lead the group across the border and find a clearing surrounded by a fallen tree. Mexico and my foster children decided to stay. I wint see them anymore. But I have Argentina....that's a-all that matters n-now.

I look at the blue and white cat. He looks so tired and done with life. Heck, I hope he'll manage this. More hecks, I hope Panama won't crash and burn North America now that she's leader. My eyes drop down to the grass beneath my blue-tipped paws. Why couldn't we just all get along fine without any fights? How hard is that?