(A/N)

Y'allll Idfk how people are actually reading this but thank you!!! I hope you're really enjoying it.

Sorry if I update irregularly, I just don't follow schedules. I can't do it for the life of me.

Excuse my spelling mistakes or like the wrong words in places. I also write these usually at 3 am since I just spring to life with ideas around then but they never make sense.

I also apologize if things don't really make sense since I tend to forget what I write after a few days and it's really annoying trying to read it all again to regain my thoughts and all that. Bad excuse, but really I'm just lazy. Just bare with me please.

Alright. Enjoy!!!

~~

Akira rolled over onto his back. He groaned as the sunlight from his window burned his eyes, causing him to use his arm as shade. He sat up, grabbing his glasses despite literally having no clue where they were at first. At the end of the bed laid Morgana, fast asleep still.

It would be a shame for him to be rudely woken up, wouldn't you agree?

The grey-eyed boy narrowed his eyes slightly, poking the feline with his toe. There was no reaction. He furrowed his brows, tapping the cat a bit more persistently this time. Again, no response. Akira sighed, rolling his eyes. He reeled his foot back, wondering if he should feel bad about what he was about to do.

Fuck it.

He shoved the cat, earning an excruciating screech and the fur ball opening in fright before flopping onto the floor over the end of the bed. Akira chuckled, trying to cover it with a cough as Morgana jumped back onto the bed with a hard glare.

"The hell! How dare you!" He spat. Akira only shrugged. "How am I still alive?"

"Because I feed you and gave you a home," The boy stated nonchalantly just to earn yet another death glare.

"That wasn't an actual question! Plus, Sojiro feeds me and gives me shelter. You just happen to live here," the cat stated with a smirk. The dark haired boy just rolled his eyes for what felt like the millionth time before swinging his feet over the bed and getting up.

He walked over to his dresser and picked out a simple outfit for the day, yawning softly as he did so. Guess he didn't get as much sleep as he had hoped.

"Are you still tired?" Morgana asked, actually showing some concern despite the bite that remained from being riled up from the moment he was rudely awakened.

Akira shrugged but nodded. "Yeah. It's probably just from overthinking about this whole situation," he replied before changing. It had been a week and a half since he met (Y/N), but he still felt genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. Especially since they didn't talk that often as he had hoped.

Time flies when you're worried about getting things done.

Morgana sighed sadly. "You shouldn't worry so much. We used to deal with these things back in Japan. This isn't much different," The cat stated.

"It is different. I know I barely know her, but I don't feel comfortable with the tone of her voice when she talks about him," Akira mumbled, running a hand through his unruly hair.

"I know what you mean... it's a bit off-putting to hear her talk about him like he's her knight in shining armor but then speak with such a somber tone," The cat agreed, cleaning himself. Akira could've sworn he had just saw him cleaning himself five minutes before that, but he didn't question it.