I'm sorry! (Important?)

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry it's been FOREVER.

I've been so busy with life and stuff that I just abandoned this. I am so so sorry about that. I genuinely want to continue it, but I may actually just make another one.

I'm getting back into P5, and replaying it currently with this whole... pandemic going on.

I know personally, wattpad has kinda kept me sane through it.

I will try my best to give you all updates on this. I'm going to try and reread this, maybe edit it to make it better and possibly change some things/events if I don't like how I wrote it anymore.

My writing fluctuates a lot. If I'm tired and want to finish something fast, it's definitely... rushed as all hell. I want to fix that personally, though I know some of you don't mind.

I saw someone add this to their list, and I'm so happy to see it isn't all that dead.

And I want to make it up to you guys.

I didn't think anyone would even like it in the slightest so thank you to those who did. I can't actually tell when you do if you don't vote, but that's alright, too.

Thank you for sticking with me. Again, I'm so sorry it's been a long time without anything from me. Life really just got in the way.

Please, stay tuned for another update, or possibly chapter <3