Prologue

Author P.O.V

"Why the hell am I here?"A boy with platinum hair that reaches the neck with peach blossom eyes said as he looked around the white room with just a plain table and a simple-looking chair.

"IM SORRY!" In front of him, is currently a girl with long black wavy hair with a tiara on top of her hair as well as beautiful sky blue eyes that seems to sparkle.

"Y-You are actually dead..."The girl trailed off as she started to shed big fat tears that actually made the boy pity her.

"I am dead? Well, no big deal."The boy just huffed as he sat on the only chair in the room, yes the only chair.

" Y-You are not sad over your death...?" The girl trailed off again but this time, her face was filled with shock. She stood before the boy and looked into his eyes, seeing no signs of him lying, she stepped back.

"I am the Goddess of Harmony, Irene." The boy just gave a nod as Irene smiled. This means her job of getting a new guardian will be much easier.

"I summoned you here to become one of my guardians in my other world." Irene smiled when she saw that the boy had no big reaction, this is the perfect candidate for being the Guardian of Juniper, one who is calm and tends to accept everything in the whole world.

"Would you please introduce yourself to me, kind sir?" Irene asked as she stood there patiently waiting for the boy to finally speak.

"I am...Zexon Windston, call me Wind." Zexon just yawned as he crosses his legs, trying to stay awake.

"First before sending you off to my other world, I will let you understand little things about my world." Zexon just nodded as he sat up straight and looked straight into Irene's eyes.

"There are a total of 16 Guardians, each protecting their own country but of course, there are also the 16 Demon Kings/Queens who is their fated enemy. Of course, I can't interfere with this matter because it is what the people of the world created. In this world, you can also freely marry anyone without getting judged by other people, people will also kill monsters in order to become stronger and your mission is to be The Guardian Of Juniper, who had died, there will be monsters and all, but you are very very strong, so you wouldn't have any problem. Juniper is a city where it is considered the prosperous and beautiful country. But when the Guardian died, the people did become stronger by having Magic Academy but I am very sad to see them mourn over their guardian's death every single time. So please become the guardian for them..."By the time Irene finished, she was crying again.

" Alright, I'll help you. I had nothing to do with my last life after all so this may take a very huge turn."Irene was glad the Zexon immediately agreed.

"Alright, I transfer you to my world Lirium now. Good luck, Wind. Whenever you need me, just call out to me in your mind."

The last thing Zexon saw was pitch black darkness before he closes his eyes.

My first story, it will definitely be filled with mistakes and I accept feedbacks from anyone. Thank you for reading.

-Rika